IGNORED

Christmas Acid

Boris de Vries

Wow I like this a lot. The acid line is quirky. It fits the video really well, along with those subtle pads in the middle. I don't really think anything NEEDS changing, but you could look at making those subtle pads more prominent without compromising the feel you were going for there, and maybe consider adding something else come in with the main acid line the second time it comes in.

sounds alright to me, but than again i like cut and rez action, didn't watch the clip because i was reading the comments and it probably would have distracted me from listening, so it's good that i was listenating, but when i scrolled up it seemed pretty with it. Nice simple one shot with no embellishment and a little bit of attention and love worth a mention, hence the post and merry christmas from this ubermensch.

Nice music & video combo, like the convolved / recorded in my bedroom sound of the acid squelch, but like bcm mentioned, wouldn't mind it being more pronounced, louder in the mix, maybe less wet?

Guest ansgaria

Lovely little piece. I, too, would like the pads to get more pronounced near the end. I keep expecting a few drum hits spread out with reverb, some dense spring reverb perhaps. It might be due to the Analord resemblance.

Archived