IGNORED

Rave of Thrones with DJ Hodor!

phudoshin

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...
10 hours ago, whosebrian said:

Actually watched a bit of this set recently, he plays some nice progressive house tunes. He has an old school look of djing, apparently he has been djing a long time and probably learnt his craft on vinyl by the looks of it

not bad. a bit too middle of the road for my taste. but plenty of nice floaty melodies. got tired of it after 30mins, though. not enough variation to warrant longer than 30 mins, imo. after a while it blurs together into a giant progressive trance turd. any personality in the tracks has completely left. and then it hits you. all those strings and melodies have become satire. overkill.

I missed him last time he came through, but heard it was a good time. Apparently there were a ton of GoT cosplayers there getting down. Would probably see him if he hits the PNW again - the last “novelty” DJ set I saw was Elijah Wood and it was surprisingly great throughout.

23 minutes ago, Lada Laika said:

I missed him last time he came through, but heard it was a good time. Apparently there were a ton of GoT cosplayers there getting down. Would probably see him if he hits the PNW again - the last “novelty” DJ set I saw was Elijah Wood and it was surprisingly great throughout.

5 elements

Archived