IGNORED

Fake Heorge Garrison bandcamp

Guest cult fiction

A massive piece of evidence that I think most people missed was the Reddit post made by the same account that first posted the Vocaroo track that stated he was Squarepusher and that track was a collab with Rich back in 2001. Shame is a mod of the subreddit deleted the post, claiming there was no evidence he was Tom. Here is the thread:

https://www.reddit.com/r/aphextwin/comments/36s8el/about_time_i_told_you_guys_the_truth/

and i'm 110% sure that the post revealed he was Squarepusher, even if it's now gone. I heavily regret not taking a screenshot. If anyone has some proof that he isn't Tom and this acc is the Heorge Garrison character, because that's the only way he could get that track before it was uploaded anywhere, I would actually love to see it, this mystery has been keeping me up at night for months. :)))

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A massive piece of evidence that I think most people missed was the Reddit post made by the same account that first posted the Vocaroo track that stated he was Squarepusher and that track was a collab with Rich back in 2001. Shame is a mod of the subreddit deleted the post, claiming there was no evidence he was Tom. Here is the thread:

https://www.reddit.com/r/aphextwin/comments/36s8el/about_time_i_told_you_guys_the_truth/

and i'm 110% sure that the post revealed he was Squarepusher, even if it's now gone. I heavily regret not taking a screenshot. If anyone has some proof that he isn't Tom and this acc is the Heorge Garrison character, because that's the only way he could get that track before it was uploaded anywhere, I would actually love to see it, this mystery has been keeping me up at night for months. :)))

I agree with that mod, it's just that annoying Heorge Garrison figure trying to stir up shit / making a name through others which is just really sad. No way it's Squarepusher (or an AFX collab) and I also don't see what it has to do with the K7AC1D track.

Hint: Squarepusher isn't really the type to post on Reddit, or suddenly be all mysterious in releasing a substandard rip-off track. Or write a post titled "about time I told you guys the truth", if you've read any manifest from or interview with Squarepusher that should already say enough.

I agree with that mod, it's just that annoying Heorge Garrison figure trying to stir up shit / making a name through others which is just really sad. No way it's Squarepusher (or an AFX collab) and I also don't see what it has to do with the K7AC1D track.

Hint: Squarepusher isn't really the type to post on Reddit, or suddenly be all mysterious in releasing a substandard rip-off track. Or write a post titled "about time I told you guys the truth", if you've read any manifest from or interview with Squarepusher that should already say enough.

Fair enough, I'll take your best judgement that its just HG, I posted here because this appears to be the most recent Heorge Garrison/Wheatpin_x discussion thread.

Fair enough, I'll take your best judgement that its just HG, I posted here because this appears to be the most recent Heorge Garrison/Wheatpin_x discussion thread.

Oh yeah, forgot all about this thread's content haha. All good :) I mostly don't want to give much attention to a guy who isn't able to establish himself without trying to jump on the cock of Squarepusher or Aphex.

Guest cult fiction

I'm completely out of the loop here, what the hell is going on?

I imagine a lot of folks are going to have this reaction, pls lock this thread and let it sink into the depths

Had I not posted as I was getting ready for work I would have listened on something besides my laptop speakers and immediately known it to be fake

I'm completely out of the loop here, what the hell is going on?

I imagine a lot of folks are going to have this reaction, pls lock this thread and let it sink into the depths

Had I not posted as I was getting ready for work I would have listened on something besides my laptop speakers and immediately known it to be fake

Good idea. For future reference please use the main thread on this guy:

http://forum.watmm.com/topic/86511-heorge-garrison-tba-record-label-records/

Archived