IGNORED

Chris Moss Acid Thread

Guest analogue wings

Guest Analogue Wings

This thread is just for Chris Moss to post his latest acid tracks in, so we don't have to hunt all over EKT for them.

Remember to set your browser to auto-refresh every 10 minutes!

Up periscope! Synths ahoy!

indeed!

i am mastering the tracks right now, it sounds brilliant! and not a single tb-303 in the album....

sub3fh.jpg

7 tracks

Sub Theme

Sub Merge

Up Periscope

Sub Love Tip

Sub Attack

Sub Homecoming

Sub Up

18:41

Yo, where can I find the Brad Striker Downloads!!!! (or is it not a net release?)

Keep it fuckin Basra?

it's done, its ment to go on gilberts myspace page but he is never on so here have the Full 'Keep it fuckin basrah' Album.. gonna blow your top off. Beat55 was orignally a diffrent song but Shitmat Nabbed it to go on a Wrong Music Comp so you'll have to buy the comp when it comes out to hear it. or listen to my resonance fm set.. its the first gabba tune

Keep it Fuckin' Basra.rar

Is The Sub a net release? You should really get signed somewhere man. Based on Homecomming, I would exchange real American spendola for a copy of this!

yeah, i'd love it to come out on some kinda label but i dunno.. guess im just too kind, though if someone wants to put it on there label give me a buzz and i'll be happy to!.. oh and sub homecoming is now mastered and sounds as fat as the rest of the album.

the Sub will be Available to download *with art work and in indervidual and .rar downloads* in about 30 minutes in here and in the YLC .. just coz it's THAT important. so you can just make the cd yourself. and play it all the time.

Ok party people Here it is: Chris Moss Acid: The Sub

The Sub

1.Sub Theme

2.Sub Merge

3.Up Periscope

4.Sub Love Tip

5.Sub Attack

6.Sub Homecoming

7.Sub Up

And the Complete Album zip:

Chris Moss Acid: The Sub.rar

Subfront.jpg

Subback.jpg

ENJOY

This has a hint of the soundtrack to "The Life Aquatic", which I really dig. Loving "The Sub Theme" right now. Good stuff man. Great stuff.

yeah it is a hat tip to Steve Zissou, or that guy out of devo who did all the casio music for the film.

all the drums exept for sub attack is tr-808

i plan in the next few years or when i get a sh-101 to write this Ep in full analog acid stylings

not a single tb-303 in the album....

I can hear one.....

Anyway, am loving this mate - nice to hear some different style stuff from you man. Not listened to all of it yet, but am liking what I've heard so far...pretty original and that. Nice work.

rughhh

i had problems with track write mode . so here is a rough version of

K545 by mozart

http://huzzitac.kaen.org/acid/Piano%20Sona...jor%20Rough.mp3

-

user i did it all on ableton. i wish.

Guest AlexPallas

great job on the new ep Chris

i'm a fan of mozart so i expected a little more than that. i had a flashback to the days midi solely dominated the web...scary stuff.

great job on the new ep Chris

i'm a fan of mozart so i expected a little more than that. i had a flashback to the days midi solely dominated the web...scary stuff.

that was no way midi, it took 3 hours to the entire movement befor i relized i done it backwards on the 303 track 7 = 1st and i had to ask mike dred how to use the D.C in relation to 2 back tracks in one track write..it was a waste of time from 3 patches worth to just 2 kinda made me a bit upset.

im gonan continue doing classic acid. with NO MIDI mods or anything just pain stakin' score transcrips and a 303 :squarepusher: supa leauge.

Guest Analogue Wings
You now also have a 808 and moogs?

Kewl.

DLing some stuff now.

Software I think :fear:

Like the EP, Chris. You should out some melodies like this on top of your acid lines.

The fake Moog gets a bit old by the end tho...

since chris started posting here as smojphace i have followed his progression from using vsts to buying hardware and gradually finding his own sound and style, not only can this man rock the fuck out but can also soothe a sore head with lush ambient gems, may chris moss acid long continue to evolve and get better as time wears on.

thanks for all the great music chris :wub:

You now also have a 808 and moogs?

Kewl.

DLing some stuff now.

Software I think :fear:

Like the EP, Chris. You should out some melodies like this on top of your acid lines.

The fake Moog gets a bit old by the end tho...

yeah all VST's

yeah the bass in about 2 songs is the mini mouge and some are Ibit some are from analoug synthvst thing..

since chris started posting here as smojphace i have followed his progression from using vsts to buying hardware and gradually finding his own sound and style, not only can this man rock the fuck out but can also soothe a sore head with lush ambient gems, may chris moss acid long continue to evolve and get better as time wears on.

will do kaen!

Guest Analogue Wings

how you doing, kaen?

Archived