IGNORED

Dave Monolith - Absolute Dave

pete roll

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Monolith is getting better and better imo,his tracks have more and more soul in them,more emotion and they are getting more intense.

This is an amazing album.Alksai is fucking banging!These synths are alive,they re talking to me!! T-Ka too ,lush braindance! Dimflux was an instant favorite on soundcloud im glad its out!

But i think his next one is gonna be even better,his latest soundcloud tracks:worktendal,euro rave,the live madrid track are mindblowing! He is really stepping up his game!

Cant wait!

something is imminent?!

On his soundcloud,on The Madrid track it says its gonna be on his next album and thats its gonna be called Touch Me.

I asked him on facebook an approximative date of release but he did not respond yet...

I think its gonna be an amazing album!

I like mnlth but I'm never completely blown away, but those ones off his soundcloud are some next level shit.

Specifically eUpho Rave (live version) and the Livetrack - Madrid

I know!!! I think he really stepped up his game lately!Some lush tracks and feels! He has always been a good or very good producer but now he is becoming more and more an AMAZING-level producer!

Archived