IGNORED

Stoner Sloth

granty

@MGF - no duh but it is hardly the extreme "take one pill and you will die!!" angle most anti-drug campaigns have taken in the past. it mostly says stoners are boring as fuck. and they knock stuff over. i've known both to be very true.

(PS don't take my reply too seriously)

Guest bitroast

yeah not doing the research regarding choice of sloth as mascot is great for the memeage of sloths reason and also apparently there is a well known blogger type guy called stoner sloth.

i wonder if they were trying to cash in on the sloth's popularity rather than be oblivious to it entirely?

probably this. it's already an existing meme and will be easy way to penetrate into that and go viral. whichever way you look at it ... it worked.

I'd tickle the sloths belly and get some good feedback, probably end up going out to a club with him or something. They're trying to paint him as being retarded making all those weird groaning noises. I think he's so underwhelmed with the company, he's like ''fuck you guys''

Archived