IGNORED

Kanye West... pirated... Serum?

Brisbot

https://twitter.com/kanyewest/status/704873833564659712

what? I bought Serum last year, use it all the time in my tracks, and this guy could buy my net worth thousands of times over....like really?

I'm trying to find out if this is fake or not, like I'm having a hard time believing this, but nope, actual twitter account.

oh and he likes Sufjan Stevens I guess that's news too

Btw Serum is an awesome wavetable synth.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well I have the money so why not? And if I have the money, then surely Kanye West has the money. I also don't buy that much stuff anymore, I feel like I've got a complete enough VST library. Probably for the past year.

I guess it must be different if you have little to none.

You guys probably don't know that the guy complained that people pirated his album.

You may also be overlooking the fact that this isn't exactly that serious of a topic.

People actually buy VSTs? I bet you're going to tell me that people buy Adobe products as well...

I even paid for microsoft office

Well damn, my validation thing went up and I just got OpenOffice :) BAM problem solved :o

oh, it doesn't automatically add to the previous post anymore :(

lol I was kidding.

I definitely pirated office. It should come with windows pro (which I paid for back when it was a couple hundred bux) but it doesn't which is garbage.

Shakes fist angrily***

I like OpenOffice more than Microsoft Office, so it's a no-brainer for me. You ever had a no brainer? Like you never used your brain to make a decision? Not even the Lizard brain tucked neatly below the mammalian brain? yeah.

Open Office is old. Use LibreOffice instead.

It's not any worse than anything Microsoft makes.. Obviously the GUI is a little less fancy pants and the layout of various functions and features is quite a bit different. I think Microsoft probably does go above and beyond with the "wizards" and lots of little interesting things that might make stuff faster/easier.. At the end of the day you're either typing up some text with pictures or making a damn spreadsheet. And quite frankly Office just isn't worth the money when open source tools can meet 90% of my needs.

If it were Adobe products I wouldn't be saying this but Microsoft Office can piss off imo.

For any serious typesetting use TeX/LaTeX/etc.. It is amazing and offers a level of control over documents that nothing else compares to.

I hope Kanye fades into obscurity and spend the rest of his life as a boring old man making shit tracks with his pirated VSTs.

Imagine if every sample pack/vst you could buy was like.. 10 cents (if not less), and yet you still just pirated it. Think about it, is it worth paying 10 cents to not have the potential to get a virus from a site like piratebay?

Guest bitroast

Imagine if every sample pack/vst you could buy was like.. 10 cents (if not less), and yet you still just pirated it. Think about it, is it worth paying 10 cents to not have the potential to get a virus from a site like piratebay?

pretty wild 'what if' tbh.

Well I was just trying to project his wealth to how much a normal person would pay. His net worth is 145 million. That's 1450 times as much as much as someone making 100k a year, which most people don't even. Meaning serum is WELL OVER 1450 times cheaper to him than to most of us.

So crunching the numbers, 100k divided by 1450 = 12 FUCKING CENTS

Well I was just trying to project his wealth to how much a normal person would pay. His net worth is 145 million. That's 1450 times as much as much as someone making 100k a year, which most people don't even. Meaning serum is WELL OVER 1450 times cheaper to him than to most of us.

So crunching the numbers, 100k divided by 1450 = 12 FUCKING CENTS

Have you factored in the "piece of shit ratio"?

He's at least 2000 times more shitty than the average person making 100k per year so imo tbqh byob it's almost a wash

imo people hating on kanye aren't enjoying life enough

like him or not, the guy is a hoot..he makes life just that bit less boring. i honestly think that's a noble achievement.

I have a great, enjoyable life tbh.

imo people hating on kanye aren't enjoying life enough

like him or not, the guy is a hoot..he makes life just that bit less boring. i honestly think that's a noble achievement.

this post is extremely offensive, you might want to watch this video ..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n8WhT9BwpRs

:braindance:

Archived