IGNORED

Kanye West... pirated... Serum?

Brisbot

What a stupid little cocksucker with less than zero balls.

Hilarious how he's trying now to find an excuse like a little fucking boy who got caught by his mother while he was wanking the shit out of his wiener.

hastag: let's shit on kanye head

lol what is it about Kanye that provokes such hateful reactions? I mean I get why people hate him, but I hardly ever see comments as harsh as this one on watmm and I reckon there's gotta be waaaaaay worse people in this planet. And not only in watmm, I mean in general. Feels like a 1984 "Two minutes hate" kinda thing

From me, mostly because he's rich and doesn't deserve it.

Talentless and a shitty human being, and the fact that he's idolized and so out there in the mainstream media, where tons of people put him on a fucking pedestal like a god.... well yeah it's a multifaceted issue that provokes a lot of feelings I guess.

Edit: talentless is a bit strong. He's got talent but it's way overblown.

he deserves everything cause he delivers and worked hard for it

it's pretty pathetic that people get butthurt cause a more supreme and succesfull ego is trolling them in the nunhole

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Im a fan of pretty much every single Kanye album since he began releasing them - but my opinion on his persona switched once he began claiming himself the only rockstar and the only great living artist and the next steve jobs and was gonna save the world through design etc etc.

it became so easy to roast him and call out how he is only actually influential in rap music and with mens footwear hypebeasts. I dont actively hate on him (really cant believe some ppl ITT feel he is untalented) but i will jump at the chance to make fun of his unaware claims to genius, his obviously staged twitter beefs, and his contradictory-foot in the mouth worldview.

Kanye used to be this producer/rapper who was well aware that he wasnt the best MC. He had fun with his music and used the media in creative ways to promo (notice all the outbursts have occurred around an album release and NEVER outside of that).

tbh, i agree with you colunga. "used to be", now it seems like he is trapped in a kind of psychosis.

dunno, maybe the next album will be ace, then everything is in its right place again, i think

I don't care for him or his music. It's like he's never cared to learn how other music is produced. He's nothing special.

People actually buy VSTs?

Aye, easily spent over 2 grand on them (including the aforementioned Serum) over the last 3-ish years and it's not even my career. So fuck Kanye if he's happy to just blindly pirate a <$200 plugin, proceed to make fun of one of the main people behind the project (IIRC deadmau5 was involved in Serum at quite an early stage), all the while asking for millions of dollars and declaring war on the very site he's using to pirate his music gear.

Pretty disgusting of Kanye

dunno,

it's just easy and fun and the right thing to shit on people who want you to think they are "better" or "chosen".

they need to be pushed off their delusional throne,

especially when they're rich AF assholes,

which Kanye certainly is.

edit: Drumpf is so comical yet scary, people probably need him to become a serious threat until they wake up.

Drumpf, Kanye, Hitler - personally I find it easy to spin these three names into a single sentence such as: "Drumpf, Kanye, Hitler - the most comical sociopaths everyone loves".

Granted, Kanye is likely the least harmful/intelligent out of these three, but still...

Never heard of openoffice until now tbh!

Looking into it.

I work in IT and have not installed Microsoft Office on any of my personal machines since about 1998

LibreOffice (the most up to date branch of Open Office) can do almost everything I need, including spreadsheety stuff with formulas amd pivot tables etc

Occasionaly someone will email me a doc, ss or powerpoint with insane formatting that LibreOffice cannot handle - in those cases Google Docs can usually sort it out and display it for me

Really, you don't need Microsoft Office anymore, plenty of products can open and edit office docs unless the people that made them are really _really_ keen on stupid formatting.

Yeah I've not needed MS Office on my home machine ever since Star Office begat OpenOffice which begat Libreoffice. I mean it's still got its place in the industry and offices, but for day-to-day gubbins it's all that's needed !

What a stupid little cocksucker with less than zero balls.

Hilarious how he's trying now to find an excuse like a little fucking boy who got caught by his mother while he was wanking the shit out of his wiener.

hastag: let's shit on kanye head

lol what is it about Kanye that provokes such hateful reactions? I mean I get why people hate him, but I hardly ever see comments as harsh as this one on watmm

you've never read a Tim Hecker or Flashbulb thread then lol. talk about misplaced hate.

If flashbulb somehow achieved the level of fame Kanye has I think he'd actually be more awful than kanye

LOL

Also, being rich doesn't means you have to buy everything because you "can".

Yeah I've not needed MS Office on my home machine ever since Star Office begat OpenOffice which begat Libreoffice. I mean it's still got its place in the industry and offices, but for day-to-day gubbins it's all that's needed !

Oh yes..

In my opinion it is not superior software, it only feels that way for people because it's the only thing they have known. I love Libre!

I don't hate him, cuz I don't know him. It seems I keep finding reasons to roll my eyes at his actions though. From interrupting grammy speeches to stealing from aphex to pirating things he more than can afford. I would buy ALL VSTS EVER if they all cost 12 cents.

It occured to me the other day that he could have pirated sufjan's album.

Archived