IGNORED

Possible Oneohtrix Point Never and FKA Twigs collaboration

misc

• 3 years later...
4 minutes ago, AnwarAutokino said:

that album art is horrible tho

Definitely.

I have yet to listen to the LP properly (that includes daybed). I don't feel as drawn to the music the way I did for M3LL1553X (which I love to bits). Cellophane is a great song, but nothing as compelling as her previous material (as far as I can tell).

2 hours ago, Nil said:

Definitely.

I have yet to listen to the LP properly (that includes daybed). I don't feel as drawn to the music the way I did for M3LL1553X (which I love to bits). Cellophane is a great song, but nothing as compelling as her previous material (as far as I can tell).

tbh when twigs released the singles for Magdalene i didnt feel as drawn either but it all makes sense in an album form. if u ignore track 4 (which is not great, for twigs' standards), the album is really really good. The production in almost all of the tracks is topnotch, made me fall in love with her music all over again.

as for the album art, i certainly wouldnt say it's horrible. reminds me of the way Michelangelo used to draw female forms which i find v interesting

Archived