IGNORED

Kritical Audio

Audioblysk

The tracks that these guys put out are massive and so so so good. The programming is so well done, the melodies are there and so lovely - I wish there was more. Seems like they did some stuff, then just stopped. Can't imagine music like this would be super commercially successful, but my god it's some gold.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GhLnd7m0TuI

What do y'all think?

Been on repeat for me in the car for the last week or so, had to share.

Why don't you like, Ivan?

it's well crafted but a bit too cheery and cheesy melodies for my taste, very easy listening

don't like the glitching beats that much either, heard it a million times and better before

sorry i'm just being honest, you asked us to listen :p, just not my cup of tea

• 3 years later...

I an 50% of that Project and all we wanted to do was a windowlicker Rip off to learn... some extra tracks where made but we have problems working together. But we still love oneanother.

3 hours ago, KriticalAudio said:

I an 50% of that Project and all we wanted to do was a windowlicker Rip off to learn... 

You did an excellent study, been enjoying it for years. A couple of tech questions... 

Your slappy FM bass reminds me of the Monomachine, is that what you were using? 

Was CDP involved in the sample manipulations? 

• 2 weeks later...

Archived