IGNORED

Adobe Max Vocal Transform

ceiling

From a post-production POV, this could be handy as fuck.  I mean any dialogue editor worth their salt can move words around in a sentence, but the ability to change the odd word is very interesting, though I'm not sure how much control you get over the delivery so I'm not sure it would render ADR completely useless, but maybe in emergencies.  Still, pretty cool technology.

It's super impressive. I fucking love Adobe Audition and this would be insanely helpful for voice overs.

I wonder what the watermarks would be like? Maybe it'll be something that's hidden in the spectrogram? Buuuuut then on the other hand, you can always just edit that away using the Heal Brush in Audition...

I was just thinking about how you could get some pretty interesting results from this, if you were to throw in some acid lines or drum parts instead of vocals. It looks like it scans the audio for sections that can then be used to compile the new words. Like If you were to put a synth line in there, type in some words, If it would then try and adapt the synth line to something more vocal like? 

• 1 month later...

Archived