IGNORED

Cool and Frank My Brookyn Dad Winter Coat / SDF4

cooliofranco

Loving the bass line! And the gentle reverb mixing throughout creates some very nice texture.

thanks guys. last 2 tracks i posted i got some pushback on the heavy hand on the reverb dial so i move it back a bit and used it dynamically to good effect, i think. 

sent my stuff around soundcloud, and feel compelled to say here that, a certain IDM heavyweight described this track as "Lush" in a message to me.  so I'm pretty much feeling like when woody Harrelson finally dunks in white men can't jump.

Loving the bass line! And the gentle reverb mixing throughout creates some very nice texture.

thanks guys. last 2 tracks i posted i got some pushback on the heavy hand on the reverb dial so i move it back a bit and used it dynamically to good effect, i think. 

sent my stuff around soundcloud, and feel compelled to say here that, a certain IDM heavyweight described this track as "Lush" in a message to me.  so I'm pretty much feeling like when woody Harrelson finally dunks in white men can't jump.

Great to hear you're getting some good feedback!

JUMP!

yeah no doubt analord is my touchstone. been diving into all this great music i'm finding on Soundcloud too: tysk raider, lithium flux, mopfunk, 4rd, vytear, beathaven, suction records guys, and this guy titch thomas :) what a great time to love IDM!

Archived