IGNORED

V/A - Vol. 1 (Artificial Intelligence)

dcom

I think it's weird that this label calls itself Artificial Intelligence, then doesn't acknowledge the Warp compilations and series at all, yet it seems that they think of it as a tribute - but the SoundCloud blurb has Artificial Intelligence™ at the end, making it even more weird.

Nevertheless, some interesting tracks in there, @mause represent.

Edited by dcom
  • Like 2

This new online "braindance" "scene" reminds of the 90s "nu school breaks" thing. Or Big Beat, to some extent. Just lots of pointless Lo Com Denom music. Just really watered down to the point that it's almost entirely water.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

16 hours ago, perunamuusi said:

This new online "braindance" "scene" reminds of the 90s "nu school breaks" thing. Or Big Beat, to some extent. Just lots of pointless Lo Com Denom music. Just really watered down to the point that it's almost entirely water.

homeopathicore

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

19 hours ago, perunamuusi said:

I've been saying for years that it kinda reminds me of today's '4real' punk scenes, like the camden punk bands. About 100 bands all making 5 albums a year of identikit tracks. Constrained by the narrow parameters within which you will only be taken seriously by the 'scene'.

Creatively, it is salted earth.

• Like 4

Agreed the (label) name is lame, however it sounds like a nice compilation.
haters know GIF
Especially like the Curios track, his album from last year was also great.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
On 1/17/2022 at 9:01 PM, dcom said:

I think it's weird that this label calls itself Artificial Intelligence, then doesn't acknowledge the Warp compilations and series at all, yet it seems that they think of it as a tribute - but the SoundCloud blurb has Artificial Intelligence™ at the end, making it even more weird.

Nevertheless, some interesting tracks in there, @mause represent.

braindance schmaindance, its all just ripply air. i think this was the last track i made with my ms20 b4 i sold it ?‍♂️

• Like 2