IGNORED

do you have backups of my stuff

since i won't recover my computer and my external hard drive died, i have no backup of the tunes i put up on the web.

i would love to recover as many of those tunes i can, if anyone has any.

thanks.

It would help where "on the web" you put your tunes...

i forgot to mention: i uploaded those tunes here in YLC and on MySpace as karen tregaskin (not the original karen tregaskin account, a different one). can't remember the MySpace url but i deleted that page anyway iirc.

not that my tunes were good btw, it's just that i'd like to have them archived on the web so i can access them.

i forgot to mention: i uploaded those tunes here in YLC and on MySpace as karen tregaskin (not the original karen tregaskin account, a different one).

Bet you're regretting writing tracks and signing up under those AFX pseudonyms now

i forgot to mention: i uploaded those tunes here in YLC and on MySpace as karen tregaskin (not the original karen tregaskin account, a different one). can't remember the MySpace url but i deleted that page anyway iirc.

not that my tunes were good btw, it's just that i'd like to have them archived on the web so i can access them.

If they were uploaded here via YLC (and actually uploaded as attachments here, not links to files on other sites), then you might be able to find them via the Search feature.

• 3 weeks later...

i forgot to mention: i uploaded those tunes here in YLC and on MySpace as karen tregaskin (not the original karen tregaskin account, a different one).

Bet you're regretting writing tracks and signing up under those AFX pseudonyms now

yes indeed.

If they were uploaded here via YLC (and actually uploaded as attachments here, not links to files on other sites), then you might be able to find them via the Search feature.

can't find shit captain. the search feature never worked properly anyway.

to add substance to my request, here's a track of mine i recovered by chance on the web

https://soundcloud.com/fatturd/65453416811000a

Sooooo you know that there are 7 tracks on your SC?

https://soundcloud.com/fatturd

i figured that out already haha.

what i'm trying to do here is to recover all the tracks i uploaded as attachments and uploaded in YLC, since i deleted those attachments. the only way to recover them is to ask if someone has kept them in their hard drive.

Archived