IGNORED

Pye Corner Audio - The Spiral

Rubin Farr

I dunno. Very short tracks (mostly). Feels like left-over demos from something else. Maybe that's ok. Personally, I'm cooling to the plodding Carpenteresque sequencers - it's all been done many, many times.

Not sure if there's an artist as prolific.

Like the Prowler remix mini LP, I'll wait to see how much this is before committing (that was too steep). Twitter comments say the vinyl comes with D/L and after the initial limited run of 2 x 7" there will be a 10" version.

I dunno. Very short tracks (mostly). Feels like left-over demos from something else. Maybe that's ok. Personally, I'm cooling to the plodding Carpenteresque sequencers - it's all been done many, many times.

personally, i like shorter tracks. that's basically library music. rarely were tracks even 4 minutes (average was 1min or a few seconds and recorded very fast). i'm there. 

might get this. danke for the link

Just came on to post this release. I like it. This type of thing has been done before, ya. But I still like it and I don't mind more of what I like.

• 7 months later...

Archived