IGNORED

Hello Spiral - Detached Objects

hello spiral

I had this compiled and ready to go in March but decided to sit on it as it's more suited to winter listening imo.

Considering a (very) limited tape run too if anyone is interested

https://salaamhelicoid.bandcamp.com/album/detached-objects

a0800347895_10.jpg

https://salaamhelicoid.bandcamp.com/album/detached-objects

fkn love The Deep End, thats something earthy & heavy unto itself, i just hope you recovered fully from being in that space after producing it

it deserves to be played on top of a mountain at dusk thru a wopping sound system, so the gods can gather round

will grip (and not for free) later tonight

tried pm but yer box is jammed

if its ok would like to include The Deep End in a mix if appropriate some time?

completely understand if this production has specific platforms you'd prefer kept to bandcamp etc, either way, its fkn riiiiiight

Guest Chesney

I don't mean no internet, just cutting it out quite a bit, using time for better things.

This is not one of them though, I don't mind cutting work as much, this is the main time i'll use the internet.

This stuff is rad spi!

Deep is ace but I prefer welcome and weightless. Last track had Brothom qtio vibes right at the start.

Ace

ran The Deep End thru a mate's rig earlier this week during set-up test for a weekend shindig, sounds deliciously chunky & beefed up thru fully separated amp/speakers, says everything about the production quality.

rig owner queried, "what the fuck is this?"

- "...secret weapon"

"names cunt? this is cavernous"

gonna play it back2back cos it deserves a good five mins of mayhem, approx 5/6am so when folks start to dissociate mug em with this & watch the portholes open, preferably not bowels

4060300-tumblr_lquv92ordi1qdnwiro1_500.g

Archived