IGNORED

Lost password

klek

I forgot my password and i get no email for resetting it. Tried it a few times now. Nothing. Naturally i checked the spam folder too. I am logged in on my smartphone but i can't log in on my computer. What can i do? Can't change my mail adress because ... i need my pass for it. It's a gmx adress. Sorry if this is the wrong place but i couldn't find any other way asking. Any help is appreciated. Thanks in advance.

I forgot my password and i get no email for resetting it. Tried it a few times now. Nothing. Naturally i checked the spam folder too. I am logged in on my smartphone but i can't log in on my computer. What can i do? Can't change my mail adress because ... i need my pass for it. It's a gmx adress. Sorry if this is the wrong place but i couldn't find any other way asking. Any help is appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Ignore these numpties...

Just to eliminate the obvious, but have you checked your spam/junk folder, etc. to make sure it didn't get lost? Probably not as other users have complained about not getting site-generated emails, and I haven't had the time to look into it/troubleshoot.

Worst case scenario - I can manually reset your password to something you want - email me at webmaster@watmm.com

Actually, I'm going to look into the email issue now while I am thinking about it (and have a moment)...

Yes, i checked the spam folder a few times, nothing. Btw, I thought i would get a validation mail after registering but no mail which doesn't bother me because i could log in without it. I will wait until tomorrow. If you couldn't point out what's going wrong i will send you a mail. Thanks!

Ignore these numpties...

Just to eliminate the obvious, but have you checked your spam/junk folder, etc. to make sure it didn't get lost? Probably not as other users have complained about not getting site-generated emails, and I haven't had the time to look into it/troubleshoot.

Worst case scenario - I can manually reset your password to something you want - email me at webmaster@watmm.com

Actually, I'm going to look into the email issue now while I am thinking about it (and have a moment)...

joyrex duplicate accounts are strictly against the rules

Ignore these numpties...

joyrex duplicate accounts are strictly against the rules

hey man, it's perfectly acceptable to have two (or more) papa's nowadays

Partially kinda strange community. Asking for help leads mostly to reluctant comments.

Thanks @Joyrex! Password worked and i could change my mail adress which is working too. Got a reactivation mail a few minutes ago. :smile:

Archived