IGNORED

Beth Gibbons & The Polish National Radio Symphony Orchestra - Górecki's Symphony No. 3

ventolin68

I love Penderecki so this interests me. Saw a docu about the guy once at an art film festival, I was literally the only one in the room aside from a sleeping janitor. He grows hundreds of rare trees in his backyard and feel 'inspired' by them, that was the part that I remember most fondly. Curious to see what a project that he too put a stamp on will deliver.

EDIT: forgot to say, I've only heard the Zinman version of Gorecki's 3rd so who knows what this will bring. They're so different in style, it's crazy.

• 2 weeks later...

EDIT: forgot to say, I've only heard the Zinman version of Gorecki's 3rd so who knows what this will bring. They're so different in style, it's crazy.

Same, v.Upshaw.

Piece is going places quite pompous, Gibbon's fragile style could deliver some unimagined nuance or be just completely poop in context. Color me intrigued.

portishead new album when

pretty sure I read once-upon-a-time they all met in a job centre

hmmm, they must of entered the BOC dimension, where you only release one album every decade but get paid millions from elsewhere so you can treat your fans to nothing inbetween

nice work if you can get it  :boc:

just imagine being the worlds combined number one Boards Of Canada and Portishead fan? that must be one depressing situation....

just imagine being the worlds combined number one Boards Of Canada and Portishead fan? that must be one depressing situation....

That's hilarious

Archived