IGNORED

Jonsi and Alex - Lost and Found

EdamAnchorman

https://jonsiandalex.com/get/lostandfound

To mark the 10th anniversary of their landmark ambient album Riceboy Sleeps, Jónsi & Alex Somers share Lost And Found. “Lost And Found is a sibling album to Riceboy Sleeps,” says Somers. “It falls somewhere between what was, what is, and what will be.  Lost And Found was created by Jónsi & Alex Somers in collaboration with friend and producer Sidney Satorsky.

Variations on some Riceboy Sleeps tracks, somewhat more ambient than the originals.  Pretty good, IMO.  Pretty excited to see them perform in NYC on Halloween.

I just saw their performance in Seattle last week and it was incredible. You won't be disappointed.

Since the concert I've had Riceboy Sleeps on steady rotation.  Looking forward to giving this a listen.

• 3 weeks later...

The show was really awesome, aside from the 2 girls who walked in 10 minutes after the show began and were arguing loudly with the usher because they couldn't find their seats.

We were nearly front row and the experience really was amazing from start to finish.  I also have had Riceboy Sleeps on steady rotation since the show.

Archived