IGNORED

norovirus

Guest Idrn

this has been going around - my housemate had it and now hes given it to me. bit annoying as i was being all nice and concerned for him, but he must not have put in the effort to not spread it (which pretty much involves just washing your fucking hands).

basically mad crippling stomach cramps and tripping balls at night. it sucks!

Noro was rife in the local hospital I was working in recently, but I luckily managed to avoid it. I'm probably the only person I know who hasn't had it in the past year. At least you'll be clear of it within a couple of days though, thankfully.

totally had this mate.

in bed between 19th and 29th dec - sweating and shitting and dying. had to move between christmas dinner table and bed between courses - i was that ill - co-codamol to the max and drinking gallons of water.

worst. virus. ever.

(certainly most ill ive felt and most worried ive been about 'the end being night' since about 2001)

totally had this mate.

in bed between 19th and 29th dec - sweating and shitting and dying. had to move between christmas dinner table and bed between courses - i was that ill - co-codamol to the max and drinking gallons of water.

worst. virus. ever.

(certainly most ill ive felt and most worried ive been about 'the end being night' since about 2001)

lol

unless you had cancer in 2001, if so, sorry

edit: no lol

no lol lol.

though i did have huge pussy absesses under my wisdom teeth and my gums were white with poison, i lay in my room for 4 days in a flat i shared with some mates and they couldn't come in for the stench of death and illness.

the fact i'd spent the previous 10 days (christmas '01 and new year '02) working through a half 8-ball of good coke and a mountain of pills had nothing to do with the mess i was in.

nowt at all doc.

incidentally, the last few days my heart is beating too fast and too heavily, any chance its not serious?

you've given up weed right? could be that. have you substituted weed with just baccy? could be that.

Guest Iain C

A few of my friends were struck down by this last winter, I managed to avoid it but I've got a pretty good immune system; I rarely get sick.

incidentally, the last few days my heart is beating too fast and too heavily, any chance its not serious?

you've given up weed right? could be that. have you substituted weed with just baccy? could be that.

no ive quit tobacco too. il probs just have to stomach the doctor. horrible feeling though.

no ive quit tobacco too. il probs just have to stomach the doctor. horrible feeling though.

have you quit the weed mess? i noticed a different tone to your posts.

god that's the saddest thing i've ever thought/written/read/imagined ever.

last breath.

Archived