IGNORED

∆‡∆ Grave Wave ∆‡∆ Witch House ∆‡∆ Triangle ∆‡∆

Atop

Guest Backson

guess its just you and me ATOP

true hipsters, standing alone in a sea of non-hipsters

fighting for out rights to listen to trendy music made by pretentious white kids.

just the two of us...

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest disparaissant

yo im down with the witch house too. and i have leggings and big chunky glasses and an ironic foreigner shirt.

can i be cool too?

Guest Backson

yo im down with the witch house too. and i have leggings and big chunky glasses and an ironic foreigner shirt.

can i be cool too?

convert all you music to cassette and we'll talk.

fighting for out rights to listen to trendy music made by pretentious white kids.

just the two of us...

I am thee most hipster here, and don't you forget it.

can i be cool too?

Of course, but you do need to watch Trash Humpers if you have yet to....

just the two of us...

I am thee most hipster here, and don't you forget it.

This is for you:

http://soundcloud.com/atop/atop-music-for-scenesters-mix

A lot of the (shittier) artists will fade into obscurity, but the few who shine through, will shed the witch house, screwgaze, drag label and may survive the over saturation that seems to be happening at the moment. I guess it's October so hey, let it be Witch House month!

Pretensions being pretentious overrides the egotism involved, duh! Reverse psychological journalism!

”The sound is like a magical thread running through the banality of life on community college campuses and at freeway offramps in Toyota Corollas. The songs are like slave songs for a world where everyone thinks slavery was abolished and the people don’t know they’re slaves. So the music is full of longing, but in an unconscious way. The lyrics might be about wanting love or wanting a new pair of jeans, but they’re secretly about wanting freedom.”

• 2 weeks later...

Archived