IGNORED

∆‡∆ Grave Wave ∆‡∆ Witch House ∆‡∆ Triangle ∆‡∆

Atop

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Super lurker ultra V12

Salem's live performance is extremely lol-worthy. However, I'm giving 'King night' a chance and it's quite enjoyable so far.

I'm really into trapdoor, the steady drone in the background and the vocals make it for me.

Salem should stay at home and let their recordings do the performing....

They are too feral for the public...

I admit to liking keycodes, for aesthetics IRARI but I also think you should leave me alone....

exorcist-demon.jpg

BECAUSE THIS WILL BE YOUR NEW BEST FRIEND AND HE'LL NEVER LEAVE YOU LONELY, EVER

Guest tht tne

Salem should stay at home and let their recordings do the performing....

They are too feral for the public...

I admit to liking keycodes, for aesthetics IRARI but I also think you should leave me alone....

exorcist-demon.jpg

BECAUSE THIS WILL BE YOUR NEW BEST FRIEND AND HE'LL NEVER LEAVE YOU LONELY, EVER

i'm scared

Guest disparaissant

if your thread is going to be about something dumb you can always insert random special characters in the title to boost your ego, works for mixes too

your threads would be a lot more interesting if you heeded this advice.

///‡w▲∆▲∆▲tmm‡was‡better‡in‡2004‡\\\

Guest Ominous

Is there a band in this scene that actually knows about magick? or is actively creating songs as a sort of sigil? anything like that?

or are they just regurgitating whatever looks occult and cool?

i reckon at least 10% of these musicians are "for real."

that is at least 10% of them are probably extremely lethargic, obsessed with death, use lots of drugs, and are sick in the head in one way or another.

magic isn't real.

mostly, they are just regurgitating whatever looks occult and cool.

This is the case for most people, d'n'd fans, Crowley fans and/or witchcult fans...

I don't have so much of a problem with them using occult and hermetic imagery and symbology, as I do with hipsters playing at being these kind of druggy, fucked up scrubby kids. I mean, look at Salem. The two dudes in that Fader Fort video look like Kid Rock. Is this what it has come to? Lookin like Kid Rock? Maybe they are genuine, I don't know. I just think someone in the scene should OD to give themselves credibility. Just sayin..

Is there a band in this scene that actually knows about magick?

magic isn't real.

Do you guys actually remember being kids?

And was it that terrible?

If so, I apologize on behalf of all of the dullards, raising giants into pygmies....

and yes Thanks Robert Moses, I think Salem are true dirtbags with hobbies(playing Roland sp505's/Microkorgs, and using free version of Soundforge and possibly Witchcraft), they're from a suburb in Michigan...

and someone will or has already od'd in this scene, if not yet, I am betting on the 'Kid Rockiest' looking/acting dude in Salem...

Salem Asia video NSFW

Jesus that video and song blew goats. Sorry ATOP, but shitty rehashes of coil/NWW/Skinny Puppy don't deserve your respect.

I enjoy it more than all of that cept some Skinny Puppy (and the backing videos for their live shows are amazing)....opinions and assholes, you know :closedeyes:

I don't have so much of a problem with them using occult and hermetic imagery and symbology, as I do with hipsters playing at being these kind of druggy, fucked up scrubby kids.

though i like a bit of salem here and there - going to have to agree with robert moses on this

you listened to Balam Acab yet troon?

Tri Angle seems to be putting out the well produced stuff.....

and I am pretty sure Salem are the real deal, they are druggy scum bags, and aren't we basing this notion on just Salem...

seems like we are....

i think oOoOO is set pretty far apart from the rest of the field here. he just seems to be a little free of the trappings that hit salem. salem's record is good but over time, it has gotten quite samey. that standard kick, snare and hihat get used so much and when they let the hihat just ride on every beat, it gets a bit cringworthy by the 4th time they do it. there are some great songs on it though. although the reworked redlights is not as good as before some of the songs like release da boar and killer are just shit hot.

Archived