IGNORED

Moog Theremini

MIDI in/out on a theremin? Now I've heard everything. The future is indeed here.

sounds pretty sweet, at times it almost starts to sound like parts of the 2001 sound track

Wow, I want one.

Would be cool to write some tunes for this and the Korg Volca series.

I come in here to post some negative thoughts, but after watching the video I ended up wanting one. What gives?

I suppose it's kind of cool but here are some thoughts:

- based on the Animoog engine. so, it's a rompler then. let's be honest. i quite like the Animoog but it does always amuse me when you see youtube videos of guys with massive modular setups and there amongst it all is an ipad with Animoog. you know the guys that would run a mile from a Korg 05/rw.

- 32 presets. Why not just include all the Animoog patches? or at least a more generous subset - surely storage isn't an issue in this day and age...

- i loved that she was so careful to call them "mogue" to start with and then slipped into "moog" later in the vid.

• 2 weeks later...

MIDI in/out on a theremin? Now I've heard everything. The future is indeed here.

sounds pretty sweet, at times it almost starts to sound like parts of the 2001 sound track

lol i love how even someone with a slight german accent doesn't give two shits about the "mogue" bollocks and just says "moog", like everyone should

I wouldn't get one since I'm not a theremin performer, but it does sound pretty cool. Especially since it has CV and USB out, that must be pretty useful for theremin guys.

• 2 months later...

Archived