IGNORED

Dublin December 19th - get the fuck in

phudoshin

listen to all these chattering mf's.

people who talk during concerts should be shot in the face.

+ nice to hear the return of the moaning oversteps tour zombie in phudoshins recording. :lol:

no matter what, tho - big thx to all those who record & share these shows.

That's my mate Guliamo and he's a legend... been to more squarepusher/autechre/aphex gigs than most people have had hot pasta.

Fucking Sean gave him a shout-out on the AAA.... so respect a genuine uber-fan yez bolloxes!

That's my mate Guliamo and he's a legend... been to more squarepusher/autechre/aphex gigs than most people have had hot pasta.

Fucking Sean gave him a shout-out on the AAA.... so respect a genuine uber-fan yez bolloxes!

Sean's shout-outs are the most funniest thing ever, he's like Jay Z or something, "i wanna give this shout-out to...", don't care for this rap primadonna shit. And i've had a lot of hot pasta in my time.

well tell his he's dead

offwithherhead_zpsd53b146a.gif

Screaming shouting and generally being proper noisy during a live gig is actively encouraged IMO. You wont wanna stand anywhere near me at an autechre gig if you are trying to record.

I generally show my appreciation of live music by hollaring like a mofo.

It wasn't a serious comment from me, his moans are obv quite funny.

I was screaming like fuck the one time I seen them, jumped on someone's foot by accident, elbowed my way to the front if someone stood on front of me.

I bet I was a right annoying cunt.

But yeah, that's how it's done.

Archived