IGNORED

Dublin December 19th - get the fuck in

phudoshin

yeh i/m pretty overwhelmed actually. xmas was looking extremely shit for me family wise but nothing like extreme abstract beats to pull my ass through it. They can forget having no light show.. i'll be lit up like a fucking Mid-west american rooftop

This seems like a last minute call, as they (Warp) advertised the Tivoli show as the last AE gig this year and the last one of this small tour. In other words: lucky bastards :)

ha in a way, the Tivoli show IS the last gig ......District 8 used to be called the Tivoli Theatre :)

Oh and this....

tumblr_nflfmvhDgZ1tddprzo1_1280.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

Beautiful gig altogether! I saw them at the button factory a few years ago but I felt a lot more prepared and receptive to every nuance this time. I still get a major kick out of how they manage to sell such abstract music to the less informed people in the crowd without any comprise. I've followed them for years and they still make me go WTF!

Beautiful gig altogether! I saw them at the button factory a few years ago but I felt a lot more prepared and receptive to every nuance this time. I still get a major kick out of how they manage to sell such abstract music to the less informed people in the crowd without any comprise. I've followed them for years and they still make me go WTF!

Couldn't have summed it up better

https://vimeo.com/115066033

Every time i turned the phone off they pulled out something jawdropping so the phone got put away sharpish. Similar set to krakow but the end was way better and madder and the sheer physicality of it was amazing.

Any decent recordings of this will received with festive cheer indeed!

hey thanks alot for the uploads! could it be the first snip is actually from a later part than the second? still nice to hear this great set evolving...

Your welcome! And well spotted, I posted them up back to front.

Yo.. got an ok recording off a zoom recorder on the sound desk (NOT soundboard - their engineer was a no-nonsense motherfucker)...

I have it in audacity, ramped up the sound levels but other thatn that ain;t got a clue about remastering this bitch...

Calling Amni!

Oh and it was fucking amazing!!!

2 hours for Rob Hall to get us moving - top notch stuff - then Ae blasted the place perfectly with Damo being on the money in the post above about being prepared better for this set. the Rob Hall came on again for an hour more electronica/techno.............excellent night alround!!

Archived