IGNORED

UK Postal Strike

Rubin Farr

Norman Records informed me of this, wasn't aware. Has this fucked up receiving and sending your gifts? I was told it delayed shipping out of the UK by weeks, is that true?

I thought USPS was unreliable...

http://www.isthereapostalstrike.com/ :emotawesomepm9:

Since when has this been going on though? I'm currently still waiting for a couple of items from the UK, might explain why it is taking so long with receiving the latest MD from APMusik. On the other hand, I did receive other items from the UK after that one was sent out.

Norman Records informed me of this, wasn't aware. Has this fucked up receiving and sending your gifts? I was told it delayed shipping out of the UK by weeks, is that true?

I thought USPS was unreliable...

No strike here that i know of, Saw my postman this morning.

Maybe its just a back log because of Christmas? Pretty shitty if that's what Norman Records informed you as well, they would have put up something like that on their facebook page as well and i've seen nothing

It was a few weeks ago, but I can see there's still a backlog.

well I live near Liverpool, and I've had absolutely no delays with postage at all. I've received letters just fine, I've ordered quite a few records over the past few months, all of which have arrived in a timely manner.

According to the news articles I'm seeing, the backlogs were in London and Liverpool....as someone who lives close enough to Liverpool that I would be affected, I can say honestly that I've not been affected at all.

Lol. Definitely no postal strike in the UK.

There's been a few stories in the press about not being able to cope with the demand of on-line orders. But that is probably the usual tabloid horseshit.

well I live near Liverpool, and I've had absolutely no delays with postage at all. I've received letters just fine, I've ordered quite a few records over the past few months, all of which have arrived in a timely manner.

According to the news articles I'm seeing, the backlogs were in London and Liverpool....as someone who lives close enough to Liverpool that I would be affected, I can say honestly that I've not been affected at all.

The postal strike a few weeks back has caused delays of a few weeks... for international shipping only. The internal stuff is sorted.

The postal strike a few weeks back has caused delays of a few weeks... for international shipping only. The internal stuff is sorted.

Funny. I've sent and received packages to and from the US from October throughout until last week. Encountered no delays. Letters, and boxes of considerable size.

When stuff like this happens it's a matter of luck. A consignment will randomly be held and someone has to tell them to move it the fuck on (that can happen anyway but there's been more of it last several weeks.....but that's also cause xmas).

Surprising that the media didn't produce a doom and gloom story about how everything is going down the pan now that Royal Mail have gone on a strike and delayed things a little. They usually love this shit, but I've heard nothing of it until now.

Surprising that the media didn't produce a doom and gloom story about how everything is going down the pan now that Royal Mail have gone on a strike and delayed things a little. They usually love this shit, but I've heard nothing of it until now.

go get some fresh air spratters!

Archived