Colundi Solstice Braindance

Sunday June 19th : 2pm-2am

Tapeley Park, Devon, UK

• International colleagues live & DJ
  • 120 max capacity
  • Pre-orders only, no tickets on the day
  • Pay what you think is fair/can afford

For tickets, contact: we@colundi.net

More info online somewhere...serious tunes for nice people.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Awesome event! We turned up at around 5 or 6 so missed a bit of the earlier stuff, but still saw the main events of Aleksi, D'arcangelo, dgoHn, Jodey Kendrick, etc. Was a really nice atmophere to the whole event, and you could tell that doing it miles from anywhere meant that only the dedicated turned up. :) There weren't any set times displayed anywhere, but a guy we met (hello Simon, I think he's on WATMM!) did manage to get a photo of one from somewhere, which helped us figure out who was who for some of it. There were a few question marks though, and changeovers weren't announced so it wasn't obvious who was playing at any point. Didn't recognise much of D'arcangelo's set, but I think it was them on at that time and it was very electro sounding, awesome stuff. Aleksi's first set was instantly recognisable, all sparkly colundi arpeggios. I don't know that much of dgoHn's music except for All the fuckin As, but when that and similar sounding stuff was going out I'm assuming that was him. I think he had some technicals which interupted things a couple of times for a reboot or something. All good though still. Recognised lots of Jodey's EDM stuff, that was awesome, probably my favourite bit of the night. That, or maybe at the very end when Aleksi had set up his ambient stuff to play and came out to hang out right at the back of the room and soak up the vibes, with me on one side of him, and a slightly wasted henry shitmat on the other (the anonymity of this scene meant no one really noticing who either of them were). :D A nice surreal chill out ending!

Archived