IGNORED

Can Richard still make good music?

bubbhasdance

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think Richard is still talented, talent never dissapears. I dont think he will ever relaese something as good as drukqs or rdj album of whateve but he's still making good choons.

well i asked a stoopid question if he could ever top drukqs on soundcloud and he said:

yes!

I think Richard is still talented, talent never dissapears. I dont think he will ever relaese something as good as drukqs or rdj album of whateve but he's still making good choons.

well i asked a stoopid question if he could ever top drukqs on soundcloud and he said:

yes!

Ivan come one man, he cannot top Drukqs! G0 and listen to it right now. My favourute aphex is RDJ album. but drukqs is completely out of this world. He cannot better it. Best album in the wiorl? Might be Drukqs.

yes!

Ivan come one man, he cannot top Drukqs! G0 and listen to it right now. My favourute aphex is RDJ album. but drukqs is completely out of this world. He cannot better it. Best album in the wiorl? Might be Drukqs.

drukqs is in my top 5 for sure, but I believe richard if he says he can top it

Of course he can top it! I think a lot of it is down to motivation. Does he want to put the necessary work in to an album like Drukqs to then have people say it was average and not innovative.

Every artist has their glory days, we have to accept that Richard will never be as good as he used to be

edit: he' still very gr8

i don't know man, fuckin autechre

Every artist has their glory days, we have to accept that Richard will never be as good as he used to be

edit: he' still very gr8

i don't know man, fuckin autechre

What about em?

autechre are nothing but glory days and how can you say he'll never be as good? you don't know what he's got up his sleaves

you could be right tough, hard to top the untoppable

Richard cannot top Drukqs, I promise. I cry everytime I hear Avril 14th. I wanna wyle out everytime I hear Vordhosbn.

No other album could make you feek such a wide range of emotions.

triggered-h3h3-gif.gif

tumblr_lztf6oWMsu1qg39ewo1_500.gif

So what is the problem then? If he'd gone to total shit then I could understand the thread, but if the songs are still good, then where is the prob?

The problem so far as I can see is he's failing to live up to some standard you have for him, not the standard he himself presumably works by. Not that he makes music for us bums, mind you.

Richard cannot top Drukqs, I promise. I cry everytime I hear Avril 14th. I wanna wyle out everytime I hear Vordhosbn.

No other album could make you feek such a wide range of emotions.

tumblr_lztf6oWMsu1qg39ewo1_500.giftumblr_lztf6oWMsu1qg39ewo1_500.giftumblr_lztf6oWMsu1qg39ewo1_500.giftumblr_lztf6oWMsu1qg39ewo1_500.gif

richard is not shit, i did not dtart the thread. Every artist has tneir peak. I fo one think Richard has peaked. That isn nto a bad thing. I still eagerly awaut any new music he has for us

It was bubba, not you! Apologies.

dtart tneir I fo nto a y awaut

Also, are you so into Drukqs that you type in the same style as the track titles?

richard is not shit, i did not dtart the thread. Every artist has tneir peak. I fo one think Richard has peaked. That isn nto a bad thing. I still eagerly awaut any new music he has for us

It was bubba, not you! Apologies.

dtart tneir I fo nto a y awaut

Also, are you so into Drukqs that you type in the same style as the track titles?

fc u man, isn't it ok to be drunk?

Archived