IGNORED

Can Richard still make good music?

bubbhasdance

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes he can still make good music.

If you don't think that, I'm not sure why you are here.

Do you go to movies that you don't like, pay, then sit an complain?

Review restaurants that serve food you don't like?

Internet people are the worst people.

Yes he can still make good music.

If you don't think that, I'm not sure why you are here.

Do you go to movies that you don't like, pay, then sit an complain?

Review restaurants that serve food you don't like?

Internet people are the worst people.

Yeah, God forbid we discuss things on an internet forum

god damn. Can anyone else remember the anticipation for each of the new analords being released? That was a wild time. I remember every time being disappointed because none of them came close to the sounds of analord 10. But in the end I certainly like the series.

god damn. Can anyone else remember the anticipation for each of the new analords being released? That was a wild time. I remember every time being disappointed because none of them came close to the sounds of analord 10. But in the end I certainly like the series.

I bet those were exciting times!

And these are now exciting times!

they were and they are! This is more exciting though, to be perfectly honest. I remember around the time, (drunk?) aphex stopped in the planet mu forums and started talking about production stuff on the analords, but then quickly slipped away, wonder if anyone archived those. That was the highlight of my fandom... until now of course!

they were and they are! This is more exciting though, to be perfectly honest. I remember around the time, (drunk?) aphex stopped in the planet mu forums and started talking about production stuff on the analords, but then quickly slipped away, wonder if anyone archived those. That was the highlight of my fandom... until now of course!

Lol I remember that. Talking about if you leave a sequence running on an analog synth for a long enough time it'll start to sound completely different or something...also about how crisps and soda used to be cheap

IF IT SOUNDS GOOD TO YOURSELF THEN WHO GIVES A FUCK ABOUT ANY OTHER OPINION, APHEX IS THE DUDE AND WILL NEVER BE BEATEN.

yeah, syro was kind of boring, I miss being blown out and having my face melt.

But you know, maybe he can't do better, maybe he already gave humanity what the universe told him to. His previous work revolutionized electronic music it's very unlikely he'll do it again.

The vast majority of everything that Richard has released thus far has been incredible and game changing. At least from a certain point of view, mainly from a production standpoint.

The answer to the thread is:

Richard can not make good music that I like any more. Since after Windowlicker. After Ventolin he was my absolute hero.

Very few exceptions on Drukqs. For me, his 2000s Acid style is uninteresting.

As for the WARP acts: LFO (Bell RIP)/RDJ went uninteresting. Plaid pretty constant after all. Ae still challenging and interesting.

Archived