IGNORED

Fingerbib

Guest Jack Carr

Guest DrHat

my favorite part about that song is how the same synth patch does bass and dances all the way up to the highs - with a great melody to boot

Guest Jase Space

I have it written into my will that this is the song to be played as my coffin is being shunted into the furnace for burning. Every fucker will have a smile on their face cos it's impossible not to smile whe Fingerbib is playing. Richie's best ever melodies. :heart:

Guest Turncoat Indian

Yup it's awesome. Yellow Calx and 4 are the other RDJ album classics btw for all those who got a bit confused earlier.

• 1 month later...

i didn't say i hated you

i just can't say for sure that i like you

and anyway i helped you with that digeridoo whitelabel thing
i don't know you - i can't form an opinion based on you copy and pasting some info you found out 5 mins ago on discogs

also......

....Mabye he just wanted to release some of his remixes? I doubt it was like Warp just told James to make 26 remixes or anything, he probably just had remixes he made lying around and decided to release them.

hmmm....maybe?

oh fuck off

i have more AFX than you

wasn't very nice was it?

i didn't say i hated you

i just can't say for sure that i like you

and anyway i helped you with that digeridoo whitelabel thing

i don't know you - i can't form an opinion based on you copy and pasting some info you found out 5 mins ago on discogs

You think I had to use discogs to know about AB2? I already know a lot about aphex twin, it's my duty to find out as much information as possible (that 24/26 mixes being already released thing kinda gave the wrong impression), and to help people out when they want to know something. If you don't appreciate it, don't ask next time.

also......

....Mabye he just wanted to release some of his remixes? I doubt it was like Warp just told James to make 26 remixes or anything, he probably just had remixes he made lying around and decided to release them.

hmmm....maybe?

What are you trying to say there? :undecided:

oh fuck off

i have more AFX than you

wasn't very nice was it?

I thought he was knocking me, and it turned out he wasn't so me and they guy i was arguing with are OK now. But it's not like i'm the only fucking person on the planet who's ever said anything nasty on a forum. This very forum for one, it's FULL of trolls and angry people. It's a shame as Joyrex (the admin) is just a nice guy, but I suppose he can't help who joins...

And *ahem*......

can you die please

Not very nice?

So yeah there are 6.4 billion people here, and, oh it appears some idiot who can't even punctuate properly is saying he can't say he really likes me?

I DON'T CARE.

I can't believe i'm even bothering to dignify your words by responding to them :rolleyes:

• 1 month later...

The music video I did (about a year ago out of boredom) to it for some reason got lots of views. I think the track is just loved universally... that yummy melody line :P

• 2 weeks later...

Archived