IGNORED

I finally made an album: iteritinerant -- Teneral

baph

Hey old watmm friends,

I put together a short little album, Teneral. It's really my first try at this.  

A bit of background:  My only "official" release prior to this has been one track ("scarpfall") on watmm's own Tribute to Olympus Mons project from 2015.  That happened shortly after I started tinkering around with making noises on my computer. Lots of screwing around in Reaktor after grabbing it at a steep discount.  There's some stuff on this first album that dates from around then; usually with some new structural elements re-contextualizing drones and noisy things that were recorded years before.  There's also a bunch of stuff that was created in 2020-2021.  

Lots of Reaktor and various other softsynths on this, but also some obnoxious fun (I hope ?) with a Volca FM and a Model:Samples.

There's admittedly a lot of me learning by failing on this -- and I hope the mix and "mastering" aren't too rough on your ears -- but I genuinely like how the thing fits together.  I'd make some very different decisions next time around, but hopefully there's some charm in this as it is.  

I'd love it if some of you could give it a listen.  Thanks! 

https://iteritinerant.bandcamp.com/album/teneral

• Like 8

Gave it a spin, some pretty nice drones throughout. Cool breaks in the first track. Quad is a standout for me because of the bongos and that wonky synth stuff near the end. Enjoyed Innert as well. :music:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 8 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Really enjoyed this - it does flow as you said and there is a lot a of variation in the tracks. 

Great release - I would say the majority of people on this forum would like this. They’re on the wrong forum if they don’t.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you all for the kind words.  I still can't get my mom to listen to this, lol.

If anyone wants free download codes, just send me a PM, I've got tons.

edit: here's a few:

https://iteritinerant.bandcamp.com/yum

bmr4-cabj

wrm4-wbsk

pvrj-ccx8

8bm7-wwa2

tdba-cw3c

hlhy-bpnw

hce3-xnp4

Edited by baph
  • Like 2

• 4 weeks later...