IGNORED

Can - Live in Paris 1973 (Bandcamp)

https://canofficial.bandcamp.com/album/live-in-paris-1973?search_item_id=2375981637&search_item_type=a&search_match_part=%3F&search_page_id=3223070603&search_page_no=0&search_rank=3&logged_in_mobile_menubar=true

if you like Can, I highly recommend it. I’ve been putting it on loud in my residence and letting it just go. One of the better live albums I’ve ever heard for sure. These guys in 1973 were on top form and the sound quality is excellent. Amazing stuff

• Like 9

Strange that I'm not a huge fan of Can but Future Days is one of my favourite ever tracks. 

Edited by beerwolf
  • Like 1

20 hours ago, kuniklo said:

That's around the time of Future Days right? They were one of the all time great rock bands for sure.

Yes although the music on here is referencing Ege Bamyasi. I’d love to hear a live Future Days set. I wonder if anything like that exists? I doubt it since it says this is one of Damo’s final shows with Can.

Edited by Hi Guys

5 hours ago, gnarlybog said:

These cats could really cook. Future Days is my favourite era.

Tago Mago for me but Damo era is all flawless. Tago Mago just because it’s the first one I heard and it was one of those life changing albums for me that really got me into the whole 70s German music thing. Can are one of the greats. So much of their stuff is awesome. One of my cool memories in life was having the radio tuned to Detroit public radio and hearing Bel Air which was completely radical for the 90s.

Edited by Hi Guys

This is great news! This bootleg had been circulating for some time, it's nice to see a proper and tidied up version of Queueing Down after all these years. I hope they make CDs of this one as they have for some of the live releases they've done recently

3 hours ago, splesh said:

This is great news! This bootleg had been circulating for some time, it's nice to see a proper and tidied up version of Queueing Down after all these years. I hope they make CDs of this one as they have for some of the live releases they've done recently

Yeah it’s available on cd. It’s kind of worth it for that first track you mention alone 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Hi Guys said:

Yeah it’s available on cd. It’s kind of worth it for that first track you mention alone 

The whole bootleg was named after that piece, or at least it sometimes was