IGNORED

Drukqs Disk 1 & 2 are meant to be played at the same time!

chim

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Mabye you wern't doing it right?

I did it in ACID Pro 6 without the Beatmapper turned on. Track for track. It doesn't sync mate. I even tired it with the Beatmapper and it sounds completely stupid. Honestly, we've all discussed this before anyway I think, and it's just one of those silly rumours.

Well here's the first 8 or so minutes of this monstrosity. I would've uploaded more but there seems to be a 10Mb glitch on this 'ere board where the page gets reset if you upload >10Mb. Not only that but it's painfull to the ears to listen to.

For those that think this stuff syncs up let's hope none of you ever become DJs :laughing:

haha cheers it's really awful.

Guest AlexPallas
Well here's the first 8 or so minutes of this monstrosity. I would've uploaded more but there seems to be a 10Mb glitch on this 'ere board where the page gets reset if you upload >10Mb. Not only that but it's painfull to the ears to listen to.

For those that think this stuff syncs up let's hope none of you ever become DJs :laughing:

that was fun, thank you for posting. dont sync up but it is a fun listen

(listens to extract)

On an album with so many fast tracks, and so many tracks without percussion, some bits are gonna sound like they match for a few seconds, but it can only be coincidence, because 99% of it sounds terrible.

54 cymru beats is so chaotic anyway that you could pretty much play it mixed with anything and claim it sounded right.

Everyone who has claimed this works needs to publicly eat their virtual internet hats, or something.

gwely Mernans definately matches up to bit 4, prep gwarlek 3b and father. I think that's how it's meant to be played, otherwise it's just boring.

prep gwarlek and mernans gives me the impression they are mastered to fit together, they don't inflict on eachother at all

orban and ziggomatic work great together, pay attention to the pads in ziggomatic.. theres very little clashing of beats

i realised i may be a bit wrong because some tracks dont work at all

Guest felttipen

54 cyrmu beats sounds cool, it may sound crappy, my speakers are weird so it will sound different 2u, actually dont worry cos it wont upload.

Guest αnalogue ψings
dr. drumatix?

i wonder where the fuck you got the idea for that name

I think all the Doctors need to have a sequence-off to decide who is the true Doctor.

LOL yeah, definately! :D

btw i have the proof that the whole both drukqs disks at the same time thing is a coincidence

gwarek2 and On 28 Mix at the same time. and they fit into each other the same way drukqs disk did (i.e. not very much)

Guest Ron Manager

hahah nice one! how can people possibly think this really syncs?

Stop trying to raise your post count by posting the same crap 3 times

lol

Guest mushroom

54 Cymru Beats/Vordhosbn beatmatched sounds pretty damn nifty. It's probably just a coincidence, though.

edit: and I just learned through an Audacity error that Vordhosbn sounds really fucking cool slowed down. Like really, really slowed down.

Guest AlexPallas
edit: and I just learned through an Audacity error that Vordhosbn sounds really fucking cool slowed down. Like really, really slowed down.

sounds better fast

Guest Milkman

bullshit..

how does jynweythek go with 54 cymru beats?

some tracks match at some point but that doesnt mean anything.. just same bpms..

Guest Dr. Elemeno von Hat X: PhD

sir drumatix, some days i'm not sure what to think.

too lazy to try this if it's difficult and/or won't pan out. will wait for collective opinion to settle.

Guest Facie Jones

Anybody noticed how well Hy A Scullyas Lyf A Dhagrow and Beskhu3epnm go together? I don't think anything else was meant to work, but this does.

Archived