IGNORED

Watmm EKT Christmas Album

Velazquez

repost....

as retaliation for Stephen Colbert hearing a john lennon christmas song perverted by political anti war lyrics stephen colbert is making an open call to anybody with audio remixing skills to do Beatles White album mashups with famous christmas songs.

This is an unofficial contest similar to his green screen thing, the entires should be posted here of course but to get it on his show they should probably be posted to the colbernation.com forum.

im too lazy to work on one for the contest, but i wanted to pass the information along to any interested parties.

edit: this open call was first announced on last night's episode (12/11/06)

Guest joshier
Here is my track.....it's an old one that I tweaked a little.....I can upload a higher bitrate version to my web space if needed.

No offence at all, and I'm just a nobody, but that was a really depressing track..

You may have intended that, but isn't christmas supposed to be happy?

I'm going to break out the big guns and fuck misses Mariah Carey right up with a fucked up super happy remix.

Now.. I just need to find the acapella of 'all I want for christmas' by her...... Ruining her vocals is going to get me excited!!

Guest joshier
This isn't actually christmas but its festive. Its just and simple arrangement of some scarlatti piece that I jsut did but i screwed it up but it would be fun to mess with.

cool.

did you play that first time, or sequence it?.. and how did you do the whole slowing down thing?.. is that a tempo automation?..

Here is my track.....it's an old one that I tweaked a little.....I can upload a higher bitrate version to my web space if needed.

No offence at all, and I'm just a nobody, but that was a really depressing track..

You may have intended that, but isn't christmas supposed to be happy?

I'm going to break out the big guns and fuck misses Mariah Carey right up with a fucked up super happy remix.

Now.. I just need to find the acapella of 'all I want for christmas' by her...... Ruining her vocals is going to get me excited!!

Where was it stated that the tracks needed to be upbeat? And btw.....Christmas is not a happy time of year for alot of folks.

Archived