IGNORED

look at my film

granty

i think it's amazing. the animal work in the second half and blended shots are top notch. my only complaint is that i feel the filming of the building at 55 was too sparatic to work with the song.

You mean sporadic? I could have done with more time to source the building images really, if I had time and a budget I would have captured the stuff I needed myself.

that was really nice. good idea and well executed. I especially liked the whale and the monkey ambling across the screen.

2 chens up.

Guest AlexPallas

mpeg works for the world, i suggest you upload it on youtube as well for promotion, i'm going to do it to my film when its finished

Guest AlexPallas

google video might be better, but as long as people watch it and you have a myspace page linked to it you get some notice

Guest AlexPallas
the whole .mov thing is a turnoff

get quicktime son.

i try to support technological facism as little as i can manage to

Guest Raddcliff

wow thats really good. liked that very much. i really liked the building distortion midway through [around 0:40] and then the elephants in front of the high rises.

nice vector reps of the animals too.

again...very nice.

What do you reckon to this, my latest college assignment: a
2 minute film about brutalist architecture - its got boc's whitewater as the soundtrack...

the whole .mov thing is a turnoff

get quicktime son.

i try to support technological facism as little as i can manage to

Get the QuickTime alternative codec. Voila.

And while you're there get the Real alternative codec as well~~~

This is an excellent little piece. The image of the whale tail-fluke superimposed against the buildings (with the soundtrack) is truly spellbinding.

Thanks G - everyone else Ive shown it to points out the whale bit as their favourite

Cheers for the upload JR

I started before christmas, on and off - i'd say about 30 hours altogether. Though most of that time was spent ripping and re-encoding DVDs, and doing frame by frame rotoscoping before I figured out the easy way to do it.

I started before christmas, on and off - i'd say about 30 hours altogether. Though most of that time was spent ripping and re-encoding DVDs, and doing frame by frame rotoscoping before I figured out the easy way to do it.

Archived