IGNORED

Such an angry man

avinit

Guest Dr. Elemeno von Hat X: PhD

i've read the first, er, two paragraphs of this review. then i stopped.

i'm gathering this is appropriate?

The writer of that article is a complete douchey doo. I mean, everyone is entitled to his/her opinion but this guy is too damn uninformed to be writing an article on someone like RDJ. Thats just MY humble opinion that doesnt matter a bit...

Guest Ravi Rankin

just another jouno's attempt to rip the piss to get paid. fucking cunts. will never appreciate good music. sad.

i meant journalist.

Some journalists are about as useful as laserdisk. I read an interview once with the old Aphex before he released Drukqs, and this journo got the wrong bleedin' album! He kept referring to another album some other artist was releasing at the time. He was also asking shit questions. Instead of correcting him, our good friend Richard took the interview to new levels of wierdness. Went something like;

"Tell me some of your hobbies"

"Yeah I experiment with fetuses"

"Huh, where do you get those from?"

"I make them with my girlfriend"

At least I think thats how it went...

Guest Renivatio
Some journalists are about as useful as laserdisk. I read an interview once with the old Aphex before he released Drukqs, and this journo got the wrong bleedin' album! He kept referring to another album some other artist was releasing at the time. He was also asking shit questions. Instead of correcting him, our good friend Richard took the interview to new levels of wierdness. Went something like;

"Tell me some of your hobbies"

"Yeah I experiment with fetuses"

"Huh, where do you get those from?"

"I make them with my girlfriend"

At least I think thats how it went...

Yeah.....he's done that plenty of times with other interviews...

why are reviewers all such cunts? i dont need some pretentious hack to tell me what to think. all this superfluous bullshit they vomit makes me wish their mothers had been punched in the womb. fuck reviews.

Archived