IGNORED

kid606 appreciation

easterlingman

kid drum machines make raves!

anyone else love this guy's music? i found a picture once of him in his studio (a closet with walls of electronics and a little seat in the middle) but i can't find it again.. does anyone remember?

kid606.jpg

The Action Packed Mentalist..... is fucking excellent. He seems like a good guy. Met him after a gig in Leeds (at which he was fucking excellent...nice 200bpm fuckery) and had a chat. Signed some CD's. I asked him why he didn't play his Missy Elliott remix and he said that he's lost the file and can't find it anywhere.

The newest album is a grower but it's got some cool tunes on. I especially like T.Y.T.R

Guest Ron Manager

i saw him last year, i really enjoyed it. don't know much about his music, wish i knew some of the tunes he played that night.

i prefer his mellow stuff like the soccergirl ep and ps i love you.

the same!

he's hit and miss with me. not enough though to keep my interest since i haven't bought any of his releases like in 5 years.

Guest we_kill_soapscum
there are scatterings of good things to be found

pretty accurate

if you like pretty girls make raves listen to every other stupid fucking awful recent sign or release from tb6.

i just heard 'lets lazertag' and theres a lot of REALLY derivative hipster dancerock bullshit on it. maka me sad. tb6 is joining the ranks of people who are 2 kewl 4 electronic music.

That picture you are talking about is on discogs I think, does he look really pissed off in it?

ah, yeah.. silly of me not to check: http://www.discogs.com/viewimages?what=A&obid=552.. he's got a cute little kid koala doll!!

thankx

there are scatterings of good things to be found

pretty accurate

if you like pretty girls make raves listen to every other stupid fucking awful recent sign or release from tb6.

i just heard 'lets lazertag' and theres a lot of REALLY derivative hipster dancerock bullshit on it. maka me sad. tb6 is joining the ranks of people who are 2 kewl 4 idm.

aw.. it's fun! at least, it's fun for the bed..

i love that all the cat numbers on his label tigerbeat6 start with MEOW

i agree with this!

Katz R electronic music @z FuKk innit

He's playing Bang Face next week -anyone recommend any decent tracks to check out plz?

saw kid606 & drop the lime the other day at a local gig here in melbourne.

wasn't impressed, they seem to have lost it. i think i ended up sitting out the front and drinking beers, instead. yawn.

• 2 years later...
Guest Echo

Yeah that's one of his best tracks for sure. In terms of other tracks similar to it, they're all over the place really. He has at least one 'mellow, upbeat' song on each of his albums. If you want an album full of the stuff I'd say get 'Resilience'.

Yeah that's one of his best tracks for sure. In terms of other tracks similar to it, they're all over the place really. He has at least one 'mellow, upbeat' song on each of his albums. If you want an album full of the stuff I'd say get 'Resilience'.

Yeah I was checking that one out - sounds more like my thing. Thanks.