IGNORED

Good Drum Samples (mp3 or aif only)

tarsier888

Guest feta lol

drum samples? like real live drum samples? ever try recording a drum?

i actually like taking a really cheap mic and recording drum samples. you get that added noise and lo fi characteristics which can make for some interesting things fun happiness of hope and wisdom of the elders.

yeah i know what you mean, i am going to be doing that as well

The Battery Drum kit is pretty good. I'll see if I can zip it and upload it tonight.

EDIT: Or - see if you can find the Drumkit from Hell. That's pretty much the best realistic drumkit there is.

Guest feta lol

how can you not use wavs? you can only use compressed low quality representations of wavs then? wtf?

mp3s and aifs are the only file types the program i am using allows me to use

i'd LOVE to use wavs

what version of logic have you got? is it just a demo or something? i've used logic before and loaded wavs into it, so it can definitely be done....

Do you have a proper sampler such as Battery 1/2/3, because what you're saying makes no sense. I can only load Aiff and Wav files into Logic, and you're having problems loading Wav files? If you're having problems loading wavs why don't you just convert them in Adobe Audition or CoolEditPro.

Archived