IGNORED

HELIOSPHAN

YEK

Guest tht! tne
where can I get the live version? Heliosphan is probably my favorite Aphex track.

the same place where you can probably get the squarepusher @ koko or ae @ glasgow, i.e. "not at watmm, xlt, or mu board," lol

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I always thought that RDJ should release an album akin to Kraftwerk's The Mix, with "updated" versions of tracks. Thinking specifically of the versions of Heliosphan and Laughable Butane Bob that he played on some 1997 live gigs. Those are even better than the originals, and who knows if he has "remixed" any other of his old tracks so that they're now even better. I would really love to see that happen...

Guest BunnyRabbit
isnt this being played on bbc for one of their adverts for some Time program on bbc 4 at the mo or have i got my tracknames mixed up. :fear:

No, that's the right track but they're just playing the original. The original has those hi-hats but the live version messes them up a load more.

where can I get the live version? Heliosphan is probably my favorite Aphex track.

the same place where you can probably get the squarepusher @ koko or ae @ glasgow, i.e. "not at watmm, xlt, or mu board," lol

That won't be true for long...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 14 years later...
16 hours ago, Parsifal said:

I thought this was a new thread until I came across my own comment from fourteen years ago. Thanks for making me feel old.

Well guess we'll see you again in 2034. See how you'll feel then ?