IGNORED

macheads enter plz

kaen

i guess.....EDIT: hang on - i put effort in!!! FLoops requires effort - it's just that it's fun effort, as oppose to frustrating, clicky-clicky, "oh, bloody hell this is really fiddly" effort.

Guest aeser

digital performer is easy as shit to use. it's the only software i've ever been able to do shit on right away (i've used dp, logic, cubase/nuendo, renoise, ableton, and reason). i did get how to use renoise quick enough though. yea i don't get people that think mac software is harder. the reason i use it is it's easier and makes more sense.

Kaen- Abelton is not that tuff to get yr head around. I use that, reason 2.0, Reaktor session, and Arturia moog modulator.

I couldn't stand Digital performer, I'm not sure why but I just never liked it.

don't bother - it's a nightmare. just get a cheap PC and FL Studio 7 for making music. if you absolutely HAVE to use your Mac, then the only thing that's not a right mission to use is Ableton. I don't like it that much though and I'm a massive FLoops fan, so maybe you won't like it either. Why don't they make FLoops for Macs anyway? about time they sorted it out i think.....

They would probably have to redo all the encoding algorithms [which are wicked old, this is my only serious problem with FL] which would take a lot of man hours and ultimately equate to a more expensive product. Or they just can't be fucked. Either one.

digital performer is easy as shit to use. it's the only software i've ever been able to do shit on right away (i've used dp, logic, cubase/nuendo, renoise, ableton, and reason). i did get how to use renoise quick enough though. yea i don't get people that think mac software is harder. the reason i use it is it's easier and makes more sense.

Probably because they have to learn a new OS as well.

If I had a mac... I'd sit there for 20 minutes realizing I can't pirate Logic Pro 7 then I'd prolly buy it an electronic music the heck outta Sculpture

Thats easily gotta be the best plugin ever made ever

Archived