IGNORED

**>> PROJECT 168 PART 3 <<**

G. I. Raffe

• Replies 784
  • Created
  • Last Reply

oh dont worry :grin:

i just need a name for the movie

so far it has a ghost story scene "the legend of the box goblin", a beach buggy ride, and a sultry mournful track about wanting a sexy mama

it'll probably be called "Excerpts from The Original Motion Picture Soundtrack to _______ ________"

FUCK!!!!!

i lost one file due to Fruity faggyness, and i'm really not pleased with losing this.

So this is a cry for help people, and i'm serious this time!:

Is there a way to recover corrupted .flp files due to either Fruityfaggness, or some corrupted plugin?

Please let me know.

Guest alienspaceship

i've decided to resume the EP, and it sounds really like Animal Collective! i've decided not to be a perfectionist with it and just let what happens happen... yay

2 tracks that are about 5 minutes long. I've worked on them for way longer than it probably sounds. Started 4 other tracks that i don't feel like finishing.

The first few days were fun anyway (started monday).

I've done one I'm really happy with.. another I've made an acid track with Rapping on it.. but it's a bit messy not 100%. my singer friend is coming tommorow morning so, we'll see how that goes

*rolls spliff*

Guest IdironBoomtracks

2 tracks finsihed, 1 special thingy finished, 1 final acid spaz flex to polish it off. ive got a free party im playing tomorrow at 3am - im headlining a dnb/electronic music/trance room on a four floor ex-art gallery, and i aint made a set......

either ableton (risk cpu rapeage), sony acid (stick to synth layers) or traktor (needless 'dj' interface) :sad:

edit: *rolls spliff*

Guest Sleep Ophelia

Friday night. Still haven't started. I've been a zombie this week.

I'm planning to do some work on it tomorrow and Sunday. No guarantees.

Guest androne
Dudes, I just want to say that my shit is rocking!!

I brought in an organ!! :fear:

Also, a word of advice: Everyone that is not rocking out tunes right now should do so immediatly now.

yeah, an organ! take some pictures of it in yr setup.

i've decided to resume the EP, and it sounds really like Animal Collective! i've decided not to be a perfectionist with it and just let what happens happen... yay

glad your back on track.

... rolls spliff*

Guest carp dreamer

mine is as follows:

lucid rhythms - snuff ep

01 : screamer [1:40]

02 : the black angel's death song [9:55]

03 : night train [1:55]

04 : one night stand [7:46]

05 : snuff [6:44]

06 : insomniac [6:00]

07 : european son [7:52]

track listings and lengths are subject to change...

Archived