IGNORED

Autechre equipment info help!

Guest POATE

Guest POATE

Autechre equipment info help!

Can anybody tell me what Sean is playing in this image? (I think it’s an old set-up)

It looks a bit like a Nord, but it’s white.

Any suggestions are much appreciated.

post-3514-1179192703_thumb.jpg

Guest Rook

Pretty sure its an evolution UC 33 along with a monomachine, machine drum, mpc1000 and nord modular

Guest POATE
Pretty sure its an evolution UC 33 along with a monomachine, machine drum, mpc1000 and nord modular

Mmm.... I know that's the most well known or current Autechre set up.

But it's defiantly not a MPC, Machinedrum, Monomachine or Evolution they are too small. Plus it has a line out so it has audio, not just for midi. Maybe a Monomachine SFX-6, but Elektron have the company name written on the back of there equipment and it's too big.

The other possibility is that it is a Nord painted white for distinction, like the white one is for beats and normal red one is for leads and pads......But I don't think so.

whoa, yeah. what the hell is that? it looks nordy in that there are 4 audio outputs and what looks like a PCMCIA memory card slot. even the power button and little sticker next to it (for the fuse) looks like a nord lead rack. only, it's white and the panel is shaped differently. and it's a bit too small, the nord racks i've had also have a headphone output in addition to the 4 audio outs. nord rack 2 that is. man, i have no idea what that is.

Guest POATE

Mmm.... I know that's the most well known or current Autechre set up.

But it's defiantly not a MPC, Machinedrum, Monomachine or Evolution they are too small. Plus it has a line out so it has audio, not just for midi. Maybe a Monomachine SFX-6, but Elektron have the company name written on the back of there equipment and it's too big.

The other possibility is that it is a Nord painted white for distinction, like the white one is for beats and normal red one is for leads and pads......But I don't think so.

I've been searching everywhere, but I can't seem to identify this piece of equipment.

P.s. Sorry for the misspell - definitely > not defiantly

Guest burnibus

they dont use the uc33 anymore they got a tasty new bitstream controller, but thats by the by.

I have seen pics from this set before and from a different angle not sure where though ill have a gande.r

Archived