IGNORED

Wu-Tang Clan - 8 Diagrams

azatoth

Yeahh, I don't have to high hopes for this one.... But I'm still gonna listen. Ghostface is still bringing some nice rhymes maybe he can motivate the rest of them.. Is RZA producting the entire thing?

I think it has fair potential, Ghostface & RZA's latest stuff has been really good. The loss of ODB shouldnt be to big a problem

Is RZA producting the entire thing?

Don't count on it, we can hope though... Seems like he has kind of gotten away from his signature dirty basement beats that we all know and love over the years for more of a cleaner sound. Hope this is more of a return to form for the Wu Collective...

Don't count on it, we can hope though... Seems like he has kind of gotten away from his signature dirty basement beats that we all know and love over the years for more of a cleaner sound. Hope this is more of a return to form for the Wu Collective...

that would be really great, unfortunitley his latest ablums are far from WU's old stuff, still good though.

And as for ODB, im simply not going to miss him , everyone I know said they loved his signature style. Il admit its very unique.....but to my ear it seams so simplistic and half ass as if he was doin a freestyle and ran outta rhymes

i hope they get some guest producers in...like maybe MF Doom....or Dangermouse...or..someone else dope. Some guests by like Dr.Octagon would be off ye proverbial hooke as well.

Yeahh I'd like to hear him go back to those raw beats for this.. What other guests would ya'll like to see on this besides Kool Keith? MF Doom does a track with RZA on the Wu Tang Meets the Indie Culture album, its pretty goood.. And the one he did with Ghostface was even better. I wouldnt mind hearing him do a song with all of Wu. And maybe Nas that might be goood..

ehhhh kool keith.....I dunno, Nas did "let my African Americans live" pretty well from the W. Other then that i mostly wanna hear the good ole vintage Wu-tang. 36 chambers were the good ole days....

• 3 weeks later...
Guest abracadabra

Don't forget that Nas also collab'd with Raekwon on "Verbal Intercourse" on Only Built 4 Cuban Linx, which is top notch.

I can't wait for this album, however I hope it goes back to the gritty roots, for I thought Iron Flag was somewhat crap.

If it's RZA producing, then most likely the tracks are going to be "over produced", as said before, he has steered away from the grittiness from the earlier periods. But honestly, I truly liked the latest Masta Killa album's production, especially Bronze Nazareth.

• 1 month later...

as you can see, this album didn't come out.. i wonder when/if it will come out now..

i'll be happy if rza produces the whole thing, but i'll also be happy if mathematics, true master, 4th disciple, and bronze nazareth are all over it.

but right now, i think rza is producing it all because the last i heard, only he and method man were involved.. so it'll be a 2 person wu-tang clan, just like the 2-person smashing pumpkins ...

Archived