IGNORED

The Tuss Appretiation Thread

Guest grinningcat

Guest grinningcat

I love it and you should too... surprised theres no other threads around about this

I just hope people enjoy this release this time instead of getting into the usual aphex bitching of analysing every track to death and looking for clues and moaning about this or that

The Rushup 12 track I particularly like, love the aphex melodies and synth swoops... genuinely good track

what do you think

Guest Kenneth172

It's good, brilliant in places. But given there's not much other good stuff around at the moment, got to settle for it I guess. I would imagine the next 'official' Aphex release under that name will be very different to all this Analord sounding stuff. Perhaps?

Guest Kenneth172

How come he played many of these tracks in his DJ sets years ago? He did the same with some of the Analord tracks?

Admittedly some of the other artists on the Rephlex roster could have done it, I hear bits of Cylob, Vibert, Squarepusher and Aleksi Perala in The Tuss tracks. Everything points towards Aphex though... Official confirmation would be better obviously.

IS IT CONFIRMED THAT THE TUSS IS RDJ?

yes by Rephlex Records... if u know Brian & Karen Tregaskin, they tell u their name is James...

oh shut up..... what a load of old cobblers. even if they did - it still doesn't mean shit.

i still don't think this is AFX and I'm still not overly impressed. it's alright like, but nothing special.

Guest Jimbob

i like it, it's groovy....nothing groundbreaking of course but its good. i dont have Rushup edge, mind...

how can one not be excited about the tuss. i fookin love it

Synthacon 9 -played the snowbomb bootleg constantly. so detailed & varied both in sound and structure. classic

Rushup I Bank 12 -gaaarRhhghh!

Alspacka -how fucking LUSH is that bassline?? the freshest out of the lot. gives me a solid tuss

also dig the hell out of Fredugolon 6, Goodbye Rute & Shiz Ko E

Guest Kibreg

my favorite release in some time. synthacon, rushup 10 & 12 are just instant classics... and they sound fucking gorgeous on a high-end system :)

Guest panga

cornish disco == the shit

its still managing to be manic without leaning on the breakcore drums, which is perfect imo.

worst part is the AB/smojphace-esque packaging... fuck... next release i want a paperfuckingcase.

Archived