IGNORED

SAW II and its tracks

Everyone knows that SAW II made run much ink... yes much of ink... by already success, tracks and finally the character... but do you know how much tracks should have this album? You know all now that "On (28 Mix)" is not a remix of On, but the 28th tracks of the album SAW II which was withdrawn... But then, dear friends, can you guess which are these outtakes? the 26th & 27th tracks?

01 - Untitled [Cliffs]

02 - Untitled [Radiator]

03 - Untitled [Rhubarb]

04 - Untitled [Hankie]

05 - Untitled [Grass]

06 - Untitled [Mold]

07 - Untitled [Curtains]

08 - Untitled [blur]

09 - Untitled [Weathered Stone]

10 - Untitled [Tree]

11 - Untitled [Domino]

12 - Untitled [White Blur]

13 - Blue Calx

14 - Untitled [Parallel Stripes]

15 - Untitled [shiny Metal Rods]

16 - Untitled [Grey Stripe]

17 - Untitled [Z Twig]

18 - Untitled [Windowsill]

19 - Untitled [stone In Focus]

20 - Untitled [Hexagon]

21 - Untitled [Lichen]

22 - Untitled [spots]

23 - Untitled [Tassels]

24 - Untitled [White Blur 2]

25 - Untitled [Matchsticks]

26 -

27 -

28 - 28 Mix (On)

Perhaps it was to have some more than 28 tracks for SAW II, only if we have/can have this 28th track, should we have the two other tracks?

This thread is perhaps weak by the question which I will put, but what... and why not? Because I think that the track "Analogue Bubblebath 3" resulting from compilation "Trance Europe Express - Volume 1", left in 1993, part of SAW II well... it should form is not right an assumption... What do you think? Which are your assumptions?

Thanks!

Here's something for you. The mix of AB3 on Trance Europe Express 1 was done by Dr. Alex Paterson (at least, that's what I've heard)

Here's something for you. The mix of AB3 on Trance Europe Express 1 was done by Dr. Alex Paterson (at least, that's what I've heard)

ok thanks! but if u c at http://forum.watmm.com/index.php?showtopic=21961, it's the same track except from AB3 is as an edit... but sounds same than one from this compilation... :confused:

The only 2 tracks I can think of are the 2 "CD only" tracks from Analogue Bubblebath 3 CD.

By the way, AST, you really need grammar sort out fast!

Guest Caustic
The only 2 tracks I can think of are the 2 "CD only" tracks from Analogue Bubblebath 3 CD.

By the way, AST, you really need grammar sort out fast!

or stop being French even faster.

Racist.

Guest Caustic
caustic, can u upload this tetris motherfucka? thanks!

Go look on one of those shitty P2P things like Limewire.

They've got fuckloads of hoaaxes.

As far as I'm concerned those could be 11th track from Analogue Bubblebath 3 (CD Version) and

Gwely Mernans from Drukqs. On (D-Scape Mix) is also possible candidate.

mmmhmm... interesting... Gwely Mernans... nice! ;-) i haven't thought about this track!

Guest AlexPallas
Tetris motherfucka

->

- Tetris = Powerpill: Pacman

- Motherfucka = ... Caustic -Window

If I'm right, of course

Or, to expand on this subject...

1.) http://www.discogs.com/release/659066 If something is different on there

2.) I've never heard the album so don't yell at me... "Words and Music" Words (Processed)

3.) The other tracks on the On Remixes. (not reload or Mu-Man)

4.) Aphex Airlines :D (Highly Doubtful)

5.) AB3 track that was Ambient (Doubtful)

6.) Smelly Cunts

7.) Smelly Cunts (Reversed)

8.) Some Shitty Short Tracks

9.) Orange Calx

10.) http://That Other Site™.com/discography/release/12...rks-ii-warpmc21

Whats that??

11.) It must be that Pikachu Muthafucka! Song...

I personally doubt it could be Gwelly Mernans, or however you spell that.

Or, to expand on this subject...

1.) http://www.discogs.com/release/659066 If something is different on there

2.) I've never heard the album so don't yell at me... "Words and Music" Words (Processed)

3.) The other tracks on the On Remixes. (not reload or Mu-Man)-------> u mean 'On (28 Mix)'?

4.) Aphex Airlines :D (Highly Doubtful)

5.) AB3 track that was Ambient (Doubtful)

6.) Smelly Cunts

7.) Smelly Cunts (Reversed)

8.) Some Shitty Short Tracks

9.) Orange Calx

10.) http://That Other Site™.com/discography/release/12...rks-ii-warpmc21

Whats that??

11.) It must be that Pikachu Muthafucka! Song...

I personally doubt it could be Gwelly Mernans, or however you spell that.

1.)on discogs there is written : Discs 1 and 3 have the same Aphex Twin tracks that appear on the final version of the "Selected Ambient Works Volume II" 3xLP.

10.)It's this : http://www.discogs.com/release/864752

yeah, what are Smelly Cunts, Some Shitty Short Tracks, Orange Calx? are they ambient tracks? are they released? where can we find them? thanks! ;-)

26 - is on CAT 023

what??? yeah man, i've read this :

from SIDE 2 "CAUSTIC WINDOW LP . side B" (cat023)

Track 1) called "muttley" by Richard.It features samples from "dastardly & Muttley" (Wacky Races Cartoon) starting off with Dastardly shouting "Muttley!" then Muttley the dog going "RashingFrashingWrarraFrarraWrash". Other samples: A girl speaking: "You know I don't even know why you bother talking" and the track ends with "what an utterly fantastical journey" (unknown sample) As regards to the music, it starts with a monophonic synth line doing a percussive riff up 4 notes, joined by another sound a few bars later. Then the drums kick in. Bass and snare from Phloam, sort of metallic guiro and clangs from Schottkey. Halfway through an orchestral string chords sample comes in, and the girl speaking sample appears. It's a great track, very SAW85-92 in period.

from SIDE 4 "CAUSTIC WINDOW LP . side D" (cat023)

Track 1) An ambient track. This was a reject from SAW85-92 and is unspeakably lovely. A monophonic synth weaves around soft flutes to devastating effect. The synth filter opens & closes to emphasise the riff at certain times, & the flute goes freestyle towards the end. Metallic percussion invades the song at times complementing the groovy momentum gathered by the main riff.

:angry:

Archived