IGNORED

SAW II and its tracks

yeah, what are Smelly Cunts, Some Shitty Short Tracks, Orange Calx? are they ambient tracks? are they released? where can we find them? thanks! ;-)

Smelly cunts is an AB3 track, it's an unofficial name. It's the one where they're talkin about shit and stuff.

You know i made up the rest. : )

Damn, I'm fucked

But why would have Rich released the rejects of SAW II ? He maybe just kept them on tapes and said '28 Mix' on 'On' was the 28th track only in order make a new mystery around SAW II, who knows...

Damn, I'm fucked

But why would have Rich released the rejects of SAW II ? He maybe just kept them on tapes and said '28 Mix' on 'On' was the 28th track only in order make a new mystery around SAW II, who knows...

that might b right what did u write! ;-)

On (28mix) is an outtake from SAW II. No idea if the name comes from it being the 28th track, as I am sure Richard didn't compose them in order, and while the design and planning of the album was very deliberate, what tracks and in what order they ended up on the final releases had little to do with the composition order.

Also, SAWII was a commercial failure, so much so that Warner US put out a memo forbidding any further ambient releases on the label without prior management approval. Dunno how well it did in the UK/ROW on WARP.

Guest Caustic
Also, SAWII was a commercial failure, so much so that Warner US put out a memo forbidding any further ambient releases on the label without prior management approval. Dunno how well it did in the UK/ROW on WARP.

But it's an electronic music success.

Which is the equivalent of 19 Platinum records.

only on USA!! in GB, SAW II is considered as a "chef d'oeuvre"! and Rolling Stone magazine & NY Times wrote about that as the classic music of the future...

only on USA!! in GB, SAW II is considered as a "chef d'oeuvre"! and Rolling Stone magazine & NY Times wrote about that as the classic music of the future...

Fuck Warner US then. Bitches.

Apparently Richard did, since his releases no longer come out on Warner/Sire anymore in the US... although that may change with his next release on WARP...

Here's something for you. The mix of AB3 on Trance Europe Express 1 was done by Dr. Alex Paterson (at least, that's what I've heard)

ok thanks! but if u c at http://forum.watmm.com/index.php?showtopic=21961, it's the same track except from AB3 is as an edit... but sounds same than one from this compilation... :confused:

they're not the same track. Listen to them. And I mean listen to them. Don't do anything else while you do it. Listen to them.

Here's something for you. The mix of AB3 on Trance Europe Express 1 was done by Dr. Alex Paterson (at least, that's what I've heard)

ok thanks! but if u c at http://forum.watmm.com/index.php?showtopic=21961, it's the same track except from AB3 is as an edit... but sounds same than one from this compilation... :confused:

they're not the same track. Listen to them. And I mean listen to them. Don't do anything else while you do it. Listen to them.

do u mean this compilation?

Trance Europe Express - Volume 1 form Discogs

CD1-06 Material Praying Mantra (Orb Remix) (5:16)

Engineer - Oz Fritz

Engineer [Remix] - Greg Hunter

Producer - Bill Laswell

Remix [Credited To] - Dr. Alex Paterson* , Kris Weston

Remix, Producer [Additional] - Orb, The

Written-By - Bill Laswell , Caroline (2) , Shankar

CD2-03 Aphex Twin Analogue Bubblebath 3 (5:54)

Producer, Engineer - AFX*

Written-By - Richard D. James

CD2-04 Orb, The Majestic (Millwall Mix) (9:36)

Written-By - Alex Paterson , Kris Weston , Martin Glover

they're the same track except this is more long than one from AB3. Listen to them. And I mean listen to them. Don't do anything else while you do it. Listen to them.

yeah 4 the 26th & 27th then i conclude Analogue Bubblebath 3 from Trance Europe Express - Volume 1 and Gwely Mernans from Drukqs or as wrote Dragon : the 2 "CD Only" tracks from Analogue Bubblebath 3 CD...

thanks 2 all! ;-) & hope that everybody know that is a supposition! ;-)

PEACE!!!

Guest Dr. Elemeno von Hat X: PhD

if that's true, that's classic.

I know for a fact that track 27 is Flea Market,Montgomery.

COME ON YOU CUNTS LET'S 'AVE SOME APHEX DINETS

Guest Caustic

Livin' rooms

Bank Vaults

Snare rushes

Oh yeah you can find 'em

down in Cornwall.

We talkin' bout Apex Twins.

It's just like,it's just like Luke Vibert.

• 10 months later...
Guest Calx Sherbet

yeah, doesn't make much sense. just thinking out loud. on the d-scape mix sounds like it could be though

Archived