IGNORED

Venetian Snares - My Downfall

Guest Kibreg

Guest Kibreg

not much known yet... snares' myspace player has 2 tracks ("if I could say I love you" and "hollo utca 2") and at least 2 tracks from his recent livesets ("hopeless pursuit of remission" and "my half") will be on the album.

according to mr. funk "this album has nothing to do with dubstep and very little to do with breakcore."

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Kibreg
gives award to vaguest post ever

er... what is vague about it? there isn't much info on the album yet; that doesn't make the post vague.

i hope it has b34tz

at least some of it will... sisforawesome posted an mp3 of "remission" around here somewhere (taken from a liveset). "my half" as well.

Guest Idiron

joyrex i would call you a sad unfunny cunt but seeing as this is your board i'll just say that you are to witt, what tramps are to personal hygiene

(IMHO)

Guest tidbit

i bet this will be darkstep with a hint of rhythmnoise and with little powernoise as a aftertaste

don't get me wrong i hate snares as much as the next man, but that first track seemed almost bearable... almost!

so is masturbating with a red-raw penis

joyrex i would call you a sad unfunny cunt but seeing as this is your board i'll just say that you are to witt, what tramps are to personal hygiene

(IMHO)

yeah, well maybe you didn't hear his pun about stereo separation on the aphex subforum. Pure genius.

(IMHO)

yeah, well maybe you didn't hear his pun about stereo separation on the aphex subforum. Pure genius.

Oh, you saw what I did there, eh?

• 5 weeks later...
Guest Kibreg

more info up at mu discog now...

http://www2.planet-mu.com/discography/ZIQ199

2000517825812601516_rs.jpg

ARTIST: Venetian Snares

TITLE: My Downfall (Original Soundtrack)

FORMAT: CD / 2x12"

RELEASE DATE: Oct 1, 2007

[1]-Colorless

[2]-The Hopeless Pursuit Of Remission

[3]-Holló Utca 2

[4]-Room 379

[5]-Integraation

[6]-Holló Utca 5

[7]-Holló Utca 3

[8]-My Half

[9]-Holló Utca 4

[10]-My Crutch