IGNORED

new release on the way

kaini

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Archrival
lol

jesus christ Fredd-E. fucking relax man, it's just a band.

shut up lol alzado and crawl back to from where you came from...its not "just a band" for u obviously, the way you hang around here everyday talking crap.

Fredd-E got some strong points.

Guest audiotrack
lol

when a new release comes out, then we will relax

Guest Grim on Mbient

Please give Joyrex a break..

He always have been a reliable source.. so what, he might be a few weeks off? I think we should cherish someone who has access to this kind of information. I'm very positive in expecting something because the news Joyrex posted. Even if it'll take a months or 2 I'm still sure there will be something soon.

If there isn't anything by the end of the year we all should visit Joyrex and teach him some manners! :rdjgrin:

it's just a band.

that's not the issue.

there is no "issue." genocide in darfur is an issue. immoral wars are an issue. this is not an issue.

lol

shut up lol alzado and crawl back to from where you came from...its not "just a band" for u obviously, the way you hang around here everyday talking crap.

Fredd-E got some strong points.

fucking lol. archrival you never disappoint. remember the time you figured out on which island the secret boc party was taking place?

Guest Enter a new display name
lol

BoC is everyone's life here!

Guest BunnyRabbit
lol

when a new release comes out, then we will relax

I love the idea that when some new BOC comes out everyone'll be relaxed. Yeah, we'll be all hugging each other, skipping through summer meadows holding hands and will Archival and LOLAZaldo have a competition to see who can say the most insightful thing about the release, complimenting each other and laughing about how silly and grumpy they were during the long wait. Can't wait for that...

Guest user2320

When I'm allowed to tell you something, I will, and when I can't, I'll tell you as much as I can without breaking the trust given to me.

Who are you some kind of authority figure? Aren't we mister self rightous. Come on man, give it up you don't have any secret source, you expect us to believe some band or label people are going to tell you some top secret shit, don't make me laugh. Big news in August omg wtf.

I got some news I can't really tell you because I'm not allowed, but believe me there will be a new release by BOC before 2010. Cylob's cousins' friend's dad's friend's hairdresser's boyfriend's babysitter told me that she heard that on watmm. omg wtf secret link = whole album.

haha wussy baby shorty

Archived