• Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Music is Boc

album cover?

release date?

tracklist?

how it sounds?

when???

We are nearly August and we don't have any reliable information. Well it's time to do the same of Dayvan Cowboy!, come on bocers!!! attack the beach!! :excl:

rather have new material than a bocset, but would be extremely happy if both would be released around the same time, but i doubt that will happen.

I never said I knew something, just when I do, and if I can tell, I will.

The end of August is going to be an interesting time... for many reasons.

the site will be ready?

rather have new material than a bocset, but would be extremely happy if both would be released around the same time, but i doubt that will happen.

the site will be ready?

maybe it's joyrex' birthday by the end of august and he will finally have a girlfriend.. "interesting time, for many reasons"

ooooh the mystery...ohhhh the intrigue.

those pesky scotch musik makers. always playing little games with little minds.

boc-a-doodle-do.

l0ol.

the site will be ready?

maybe it's joyrex' birthday by the end of august and he will finally have a girlfriend.. "interesting time, for many reasons"

Birthday's in December, and I've probably been married longer than you've been alive, twat :laughing:

Guest Enter a new display name

the site will be ready?

Birthday's in December, and I've probably been married longer than you've been alive, twat :laughing:

I think I'm the only user born the same day as you, Joyrex! December 4th, right? ;)

There is a new album coming out for sure, but the downside is that it will not be released in a manner where you people can retrieve it. After Mike and Marcus released Trans Canada Highway they started building a rocket ship. August is actually the month where they plan to take the cosmic highway to the moon. Why do I know all of this? Because I still am in the band Boards of Canada. The brother's figured if they were to make it look like I was out of the band, they would be able to tell me their plans, and I could help them carry them out; but at the same time, no one would ever try to contact me on BOC news.

But why would I tell you people this when the Brother's trust me? Well for one, they are launching for the moon within the next few days, and two, because they never bought my latest album! They said they would before today, and they never did. So fuck them, I've told you all their plans now and there is nothing they can do about it!

So how do we keep them from launching to the moon and releasing their album on different planets? Simple! I have built a giant missle that will destroy their rocket and them! Then I will take over Boards of Canada, and rename it Board of Canada HAHAHA!!!! Then I will be supreme overlord of the downtempo electronic music industry. HAHAHAHAH!!!! HAPPY CYCLING MOTHER FUCKERS!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

I don't think he's kidding either, should we worry?

Guest Archrival

"slap!"

9 x 9 "just got bitch slapped"...

for starting that other topic

new record plus tour dates would be amazing...I think they will not only announce a new record but also that they will put on live shows.

new record plus tour dates would be amazing...I think they will not only announce a new record but also that they will put on live shows.

I doubt the live shows bit, but i'm not saying it's impossible. Sure as hell would be nice too.

Guest Shockerbrown

I doubt the live shows bit, but i'm not saying it's impossible. Sure as hell would be nice too.

indeed. i want track 7 from the warp10 live show!

that track sucks

that track sucks

you signed up for an account to say that?

i'm with shockerbrown on this one. i want the first two tracks from the atp set.

Guest Moebius

Given that a bunch of the unreleased live tracks were already released (on Geogaddi) and the amount of time since the live shows, I doubt they'll ever be released.

Although one of the Warp DJs played BoC's second ATP track at a Nesh night once...

Given that a bunch of the unreleased live tracks were already released (on Geogaddi) and the amount of time since the live shows, I doubt they'll ever be released.

agreed, i'm just trying to find a way that a bocset could be appealing to me, "old tunes" on cd would be a major disappointment, imo

agreed, i'm just trying to find a way that a bocset could be appealing to me, "old tunes" on cd would be a major disappointment, imo

when people speak of a bocset, i believe they are usually discussing the release of the pre-twoism releases (hooper bay, acid memories etc.), not a cd release of old tunes.

I would be 100% happy with the OT having a legitimate release... even if they released them on cassette! But the J cards would have to be colour...

I think I'd pay 10-15 dollars for several cassettes of OT tracks in lush matte finish packaging - would you?

Archived