IGNORED

new release on the way

kaini

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Where the hell do you people come from, honestly?

It's concerning.

You might think I'm just flamebaiting here, but I'm genuinely a little confused.

Does (a) repeat BoC listening cause some form of autism, are (b) autistics simply more prone to listen to BoC, are © a large majority of internet based BoC-fans drugged out of their minds, or (d) other?

bwahahahahahahahaahhaa,

word,

seriously.

aha

ahahahaha.

Guest Music is Boc

WTF! we are a new way to live like grunge, punk, reggae, pop or indie? LOL

I imagine a prototype of Boc-boy/girl and the best adjective to describe it would be..

neo-hippies?

very loled!!!

Where the hell do you people come from, honestly?

It's concerning.

You might think I'm just flamebaiting here, but I'm genuinely a little confused.

Does (a) repeat BoC listening cause some form of autism, are (b) autistics simply more prone to listen to BoC, are © a large majority of internet based BoC-fans drugged out of their minds, or (d) other?

maybe they like the cheese

Guest Demerzel

nobody seems to have clocked on that hex_official is a new member to the yahoo group, and therefore probably not the same person as hexagon_sun_official?

i thought somebody mentioned that a few pages back.

nobody seems to have clocked on that hex_official is a new member to the yahoo group, and therefore probably not the same person as hexagon_sun_official?

wrong:

well hex_official has proven to be a very reliable source in the past. he's been posting on the boc yahoogroups for a long time.

He's the same person... and the same person here as well.

There is an album coming, an announcement will be made soon (I have no idea exactly when) and I think it's safe to assume the emphasis on major is appropriate...

wrong:

well hex_official has proven to be a very reliable source in the past. he's been posting on the boc yahoogroups for a long time.

He's the same person... and the same person here as well.

There is an album coming, an announcement will be made soon (I have no idea exactly when) and I think it's safe to assume the emphasis on major is appropriate...

If you're going to say I am "wrong" do not quote ze misinformed.

hexofficial1yd9.png

hexofficial2id4.png

YO

go suck a hippy cock, then learn to read or reason and then come back so i can tell you something else shitty to do using sitty jokes and not being funny at all or anything.

Guest Moebius

yes we all realize they are different accounts but it doesn't mean it isn't necessarily the same person. perhaps he lost his old login.

Archived